I was going to ask if the title was an Oreimo reference, but then I clicked the link and got my answer. You have some really slick production, and the playing is ridiculously tight, but I feel like the song could be a bit more creative or interesting. There's not really a whole lot going on riff-wise, so vocals might really help it feel more complete. I'm not a huge fan of this djenty kind of style though, so I may not be the best judge.

Also, Oreimo? Seriously? There are so many better harem/moe/whatever shows out there. Come on guy, get it together.
Quote by chris.morris.56
I hope your kidding about that being terrible... That's really good man, love it.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Quote by FrauVfromPoB
I was going to ask if the title was an Oreimo reference, but then I clicked the link and got my answer. You have some really slick production, and the playing is ridiculously tight, but I feel like the song could be a bit more creative or interesting. There's not really a whole lot going on riff-wise, so vocals might really help it feel more complete. I'm not a huge fan of this djenty kind of style though, so I may not be the best judge.

Also, Oreimo? Seriously? There are so many better harem/moe/whatever shows out there. Come on guy, get it together.

Thanks, yeah I've not been the best at writing recently. I'm pretty rusty and not really majorly inspired right now.

B-but Kuroneko is best girl.