Page 1 of 2
I don't think I've ever read a thing worth reading in the comments. Go to Reddit, and generally atleast ONE of the comments is worth reading in relation to the topic. Never the case on youtube. Never.

I don't know why I go to read the comments on every video, it never changes. I'm pretty sure I lose like 2-3 IQ points every time I read something on there.

Why is youtube where the dumbest people hang out? I have to ask, is there a place on the net more stupid than the youtube comment section?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by RPGoof
Xbox Live

+1
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

People are inherently good, as evidenced by Youtube comments.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Depends on the videos you watch. I like watching makeup and fitness gurus on YT (Blogilates is my favorite) and most of the comments are all right.

But really, it's YT, what were you expecting?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Because most of the people who leave comments are morons, and reply to stupid comments. You get trolls trolling trolls and the while the decent comments get lost in shuffle.
Quote by RPGoof
Xbox Live

ehhh, I don't know if I've ever seen good youtube comments. Xbox has some decent communities, like Forza.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
anonymity, and due to youtube being one of the most mainstream places on the internet making its comments section 4chan for people who don't know enough about the internet or aren't smart enough to actually find places where their bullshit belongs
Quote by naedauuf
Never the case on youtube. Never.

Not true at all.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Bad Kharmel
anonymity, and due to youtube being one of the most mainstream places on the internet making its comments section 4chan for people who don't know enough about the internet or aren't smart enough to actually find places where their bullshit belongs

What? It's linked with google+. Pretty much shows your whole name, and a click takes you to their google+ profile.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by naedauuf
What? It's linked with google+. Pretty much shows your whole name, and a click takes you to their google+ profile.

As of like a year ago yeah, but you're still able to use your username (like I continue to do) and the shitstorm is still kicking
It's not Youtube. The videos you watch just attract stupid people.

Quote by Unourrit01
I know its off topic, but I cannot stand people on this site who do not spoiler tag youtube videos.

Why? Spoilering them won't prevent them from loading in your browser and taking bandwidth.
The more you say 'epic' the less it means.
Last edited by Dynamight at Jan 16, 2014,
The new comment system seems to have lead to fewer people attention-wh*ring
youtube comments are full of people who think 'this time, people will read what i have to say and agree with me due to the uncompromising logic i have displayed. they shall all bow down to my superiority'.
and of course no-one does and just makes their own comment.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
well sometimes you can find funny shit

like this one:

"Shut the **** up, numbnuts. No one asked you to open your piehole!"

and the reply

"how do you know about my bicycling accident? Is this Dave?"
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by Dynamight

Vsauce posts stupid videos for stupid people, huh?
Quote by MetalGS3SE

I bet a lot of 15 year olds and such watch Vsauce though. So
I don't know exactly what kind of stupid comments you're talking about anyway.
Random Vsauce video (the spherical mirror one), and these are the newest comments.

You can clearly see the one guy is like 30.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Vsauce is probably one of the best channels on YT imo.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by Carnivean
People are inherently good, as evidenced by Youtube comments.

That's great, I'm using that as an argument in a psych class if I ever take one
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Vsauce is probably one of the best channels on YT imo.

True. Vsauce3 has nice stuff as well. Don't care a lot about 2 though.

@naedauuf: Those comments weren't that bad. Most of what people say IRL is rubbish too.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
That's great, I'm using that as an argument in a psych class if I ever take one

i'm in a psych class so i probably will at some point
I've found it impossible to report people for hateful youtube comments. When a guy was commenting on a video about he wanted to rape/kill the lady in the video, the youtube staff apparently didn't think that was grounds for doing anything about his commenting privilege.

So I'll say total lack of oversight not measured in +1s is why youtube comments are so shit.
Quote by naedauuf
Vsauce posts stupid videos for stupid people, huh?

Latest video: "Why Is Your BOTTOM in the MIDDLE?"

Yes.
The more you say 'epic' the less it means.
Quote by Dynamight
Latest video: "Why Is Your BOTTOM in the MIDDLE?"

Yes.

Did you even watch it? Judging it based on the title?
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by Dynamight

THIS
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I miss the old youtube comment system where the best two comments were always at the top. They were always so hilarious.
Quote by WaterGod
I miss the old youtube comment system where the best two comments were always at the top. They were always so hilarious.

The new comment system is horrible.

And facebook comment sections are just as bad. All those pictures that get mass shares and comments have some of the worst comments.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
You know that the new comment system sucks when most people still remember the old one.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Page 1 of 2