every time I try to move the play bar back to the beginning or a different location It highlites that measure and only plays that measure. I can see no way to remove it. So i go out completely and come back in start all over and it works until I go back to the beginning then it high lights and starts the whole mess all over again. How do I stop it. I don't want it turned on.

Help!!!
Scott DB
To play from the beginning, stop playback and press SHIFT and SPACEBAR simultaneously.

As for what is causing your problem I'm not sure. Maybe some Options or Preferences box needs ticking or unticking.
Ya, I've got the same issue. The shift+spacebar technique works for playing from the beginning, but if you are trying to play from a certain spot, you can always select the spot, hit the arrow right key and then use the arrow keys to get to the position you want to be in.
Broken mouse or sticky keyboard is a possible issue, a single click will usually results in a double click on my laptops mouse. But it's more likely some weird preference but if you have a extra mouse/keyboard and changing settings don't work give that a shot.
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
Edited bit: I've found that I can record my voice through a mic but it still has a crackling over the top of my voice. Why is this?

We offer 100% pass result in first attempt for all kind of brain dump including 1Y0-300 braindumps and California State University, Northridge . Join online course to save a big deal on real exam.if you need more information see main website Youtube or see Facebook page .
Last edited by Armaan123 at Jul 28, 2014,
Quote by Armaan123
Edited bit: I've found that I can record my voice through a mic but it still has a crackling over the top of my voice. Why is this?

FFS!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin