So I have a Taylor acoustic that I have had for about 5 years now. It is my "go to" for acoustic situations. Just the other day I pulled it out to play on it and I noticed that it seems like the strings have shifted. The high E is almost off the side of the neck. I have checked the bridge and nut to make sure strings were on properly and they were... I don't know. You guys have any suggestions as to what's going on and how to fix it?
I haven't dropped it, damaged it, etc.. In any way. The neck does not have any visible deformity either.
A new amp is needed.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
yea, that guitar is basically a piece of scrapwood now.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
You need to get a new guitar right away. Not much can be done now really, sorry man.

Or alternatively, a good option would be a new amp.
Don't listen to anyone here This is the wrong forum to ask this. You should ask in the Acoustic Guitar Forum.
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
The world is collapsing. It used to be like that in serious threads there were 4-5 trolls and noobs replying and making fun of the TS, but now? Everybody's trolling and nobody is answering! Wow...maybe the pit is not as friendly anymore..
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Quote by intwernet
The world is collapsing. It used to be like that in serious threads there were 4-5 trolls and noobs replying and making fun of the TS, but now? Everybody's trolling and nobody is answering! Wow...maybe the pit is not as friendly anymore..

Compared to others, I haven't been on this forum for long, but I can't remember that the pit ever was friendly place xD
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by intwernet

This is in the wrong forum. If it was posted right he'd have nothing but helpful answers.
the pit is friendly enough, just not to people asking questions in the wrong forum. It isnt exactly hard to find the right forum
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
The same thing is wrong with my telecaster. Paying a shit ton of money to get it fixed. The guitar tech didn't really know what was wrong but said he'd research for a few days before trying anything. If I find out what is was soon I'll try to let you know.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Yup thats a defect/mabe warped lets put it like this, the pooch is screwed.
Whats goes around must come down
Even if this is the wrong forum, giving advice that could ruin the guitar is a pretty dick move :p
-Douglas Adams
Quote by captainsnazz
m8 i'm nice

That sexy hair would give that impression yeah
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Shifted you say? Then restring the guitar with current 6. string becoming the 5. and so on. You lose the high e string, but you can't do sick djent on that one anyway.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
take it to a tech, but first, take this thread to the acoustic guitar forum. never ask the pit a serious guitar related question, you will only attract the trolls.
banned
And I apologize for being in the wrong place with this post. I didn't feel like reading and I was being lazy. I know.. I suck at life and I should do horrible things to myself
Quote by jcthomp2009
And I apologize for being in the wrong place with this post. I didn't feel like reading and I was being lazy. I know.. I suck at life and I should do horrible things to myself

nah I'm sure you're a good guy
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do