Wth happened?
So I have a Taylor acoustic that I have had for about 5 years now. It is my "go to" for acoustic situations. Just the other day I pulled it out to play on it and I noticed that it seems like the strings have shifted. The high E is almost off the side of the neck. I have checked the bridge and nut to make sure strings were on properly and they were... I don't know. You guys have any suggestions as to what's going on and how to fix it?
tough one. it's one of those "we'd hafta see it to help" situations. try the guys/girls over at the UTGF forum. always best to ask the experts on Taylors
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Humidity issues, where the bridge is lifting up or moved? Is your soundboard around the bridge perfect flat with no buckles? Did your saddle shift, too, or did your string slide off the slot in the saddle? A pic might help.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker