Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I ****ing love Om man! I never really bother internet shit, but I just had to log in and type this message because, ****, OM!!!!!! Saw them live 2 times, also Sleep one time, Shrinebuilder... I met Al like 2-3 times. Their music is really ****ing special to me, and I love the fact that you are posting their music over here. More people should know 'm instead of ****ing Slipknot, Korn, and what not.
Bought my ticket yesterday to see them in NYC. I originally checked them out years ago and they didn't click with me because I was still a dumb Soilwork-loving kiddie. In the past year or so they've blown up into one of my favorite bands. Al Cisneros is one of the best bassists in metal.
wow I just realized i had already created an Om thread in the past, it cant be searched because theres not enough characters
was gunna say I was sure you made an Om thread before

But yeah Om are pretty cool. I used to be a lot more into them but I kinda moved on to other bands. Still dig 'em tho
I think the new album is terrible :/

Conference of the birds is one of my all time favourite albums though.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
there are some good songs on the new album. like two or three. they're more dragged out though
Never get tired of Bhima's Theme.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Conference of the Birds is an incredibly spiritual album. I feel like I'm listening to Alice Coltrane. I haven't checked them out since Pilgrimage but I'll be sure to check out some of their newer stuff
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days