Hi, I was thinking about getting a single power supply to power all of my effect pedals.

Boss GT-10
Boss RC-30
Boss AD-8

Im not sure about voltages / current draw etc...

I think the GT-10 might draw more current?

Which power block would be suitable? Voodoo / Fuel Tank or maybe something else?

Has anyone else done this with these pedals?

Many thanks
T-racks and Joyo also make power blocks, but I don't really know anything about the quality.
The pedal(board)s of yours all need a 9v power supply, but roland doesn't say anything about current draw and polarity.
Guitar stuff usually has the - in the middle but check for yourself to be sure (the little simil-drawing near the power supply input, it's not hard to interpret).
There should also be some kind of a current draw written there, but for these three I'd say 2500mA or maybe even 1800mA will do.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Boss GT-10 800mA
Boss RC-30 195mA
Boss AD-8 120mA

Total 1.1 amp

So it has to be bigger than that. All are 9V. And as they are Boss, they should all be the same polarity.
I'd go for at least 1.5 amp. Even bigger if it's just a cheap generic wall wart.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I have a t rex fuel tank jr. Works great and it uses isolated outputs which is what you want on a power supply.
Sometimes you need isolated power, but I've found that if I build a good supply that I've never needed it. I doubt he'll have a problem with those three devices. "Isolated outputs" has become a bit of a fad/buzzword like "true bypass" and any other number of succesful marketing campaigns.
Guys with long chains sometimes need them to eliminate earth loops, things like old fuzz faces need them but in most cases all that is really needed is something with more grunt and/or decent regulation.
I think what happens a lot is people go from overloading a shitty supply to a bigger supply with isolated outputs and conclude that the isolated outputs was what sorted out their problem when in fact, it was simply that they are no longer overloading shit because it's a bigger, better supply.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification