Hi guys, I need your help: I want to buy a new amp but I'm very undecided about these two models. What do you think is the best? I'd use it to play pop-punk, alternative/indie and metal while I don't use clean very much. Obviously if you know other amps better than these tell me! Thank you and sorry for my bad English
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

where are you in the world?
what is your budget?
do you play in a band or with others?
Is used OK?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

where are you in the world?
what is your budget?
do you play in a band or with others?
Is used OK?

I live in Italy, my budget is around 300 euro (400 dollars) and I play with other friends but nothing serious ( I'd use the amp primarily to play home). I prefer new over used, but if it's worth it......
Your Peavey is awesome but out of budget
Quote by The Judist

This is a good choice but you will need a boost like a Joyo/Harley Benton Vintage Overdrive or Digitech Bad Monkey.

Actually I just checked the Harley Benton Vintage OD (same as Joyo) is only €29
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Sorry for being so late, I was not at home. The amp is awesome, but If a could spend a little more on a pedal (50, 60 euro) instead of getting one of that Robbgnarly told me, what do you reccomend me to get a good pop-punk tone? I've seen a Boss ds-1 and a Digitech hot Rod and I liked them, but I'm not sure of the choice
Quote by driodemon
Sorry for being so late, I was not at home. The amp is awesome, but If a could spend a little more on a pedal (50, 60 euro) instead of getting one of that Robbgnarly told me, what do you reccomend me to get a good pop-punk tone? I've seen a Boss ds-1 and a Digitech hot Rod and I liked them, but I'm not sure of the choice

The ones I listed are great boost pedals, you do not use them for their overdrive sound. You use them with the volume max, gain off and tone to taste. This will boost your signal and add a beefy, slightly more gain sound to your amp with out altering your amps sound too much

If you want to spend more, Hardwire CM-2, Ibanez TS-9, BBE Green Rhino are all nice pedals.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
The Jet City is first choice. Top notch amps, regret selling mine. I'll put in another word for the Bad Monkey. I've tried many different pedals and I have to say it's a great boost, especially considering the price point.

And on Italy. Definitely going there one day.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
jet city would be a good route, because being lower wattage they have less headroom, then your cleans get into the dirt easily. you will not get cleans over a ~20 watt amp. if you don't mind dirty cleans it could be a great thing to get.

the bandit is solid state, but they flat out don't die. they are rugged sound decent,
reliability would have no concerns even considering its older. not the leader one tone, but definitely durable.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/