hey guys....hopefully i'm posting this in the right place....

does anybody know of any shop online in Europe that I can buy wilkinson parts off of?
I'm doing restorations for 3 cheap strats and one cheap les paul that i have lying around (pretty much every part going on all of them).....and my favourite budget friendly parts are by wilkinson, so i'd love to buy all my parts from this brand.

I can't seem to find them anywhere :S

Any help given would be really appreciated
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
thanks for the suggestions -Mintsauce- hopefully i'll find everything between those websites, i'm itching to get these guitars playing again
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
Axesrus did their pickups a few years ago from my recollection - nothing brethtaking though. Might be worth checking out wd music's offering of Kent Armstrong pickups.

http://www.axesrus.co.uk/
Furnder Turlurcurstur '72 Cursturm
A tuner
RAT!@#?1!
Oloctro Hormonox Doloxo Momory Mon
Fenders Deluxes Reverbs.
would you reckon that the kent armstrong stuff is much better than the wilkinson pickups? *in terms of budget*

The guitars I'm doing up, I don't really want to spend big bucks on getting them back playable, but i don't want to buy stuff if it'll make it sound complete crap either, if you get me?
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
I get you, yeah. My use of Wilkinson pups was short lived, they were just thrown in my first ever guitar and clashed about with for a bit - I'm sure they were fine. I've never used Kent Armstrong, but I know the prices are fair and their reputation is ok - they also have a pretty good range of pups in terms of gain, voicing, etc. if it's just a knockabout for some cheap project guitars just follow your bank balance and have at it man - it's all about the fun of the solder burns.
Furnder Turlurcurstur '72 Cursturm
A tuner
RAT!@#?1!
Oloctro Hormonox Doloxo Momory Mon
Fenders Deluxes Reverbs.
strangely enough, i think i might get one of each of the following; wilkinson zebra pickups (the paf clones), IronGear tesla sharks, and whatever kent armstrong pickups that come close to paf...

I sold a guitar I restored today, so i can afford to buy a few cheapy's to compare....
If I can borrow my friend's shure sm58 mic, I'll hook up a les paul to my blackstar ht60 and try them out...

Having heard the IronGear Tesla Sharks through a blackstar ht40 today, i'm only expecting one winner here...
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd