Page 1 of 2
Are you a dog person or a cat person and do you prefer dog people or cat people.

I'm definitely a cat person, I love cats even though they can be weird and bitchy at times. They're also there with a minimum of looking after and expensive which is cool and they do actually have distinct personalities. Not gonna lie though some cat people can be quite weird.

Never really been into dogs myself. Too active and jumpy for a nervous child like myself and although I'm generally fine with them now I'm still not crazy and wouldn't have one as a pet.

Most dog people are okay but there's who over zealous dog owners who are convinced that their dogs are loved by all members of humanities, and for someone who's not entirely comfortable with dogs to have a giant one jumping up at you and then people being like "oh he's just being friendly" is not exactly comfortable. Cats can be vicious but they're not as in your face as dogs.

How about you.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Neither they both annoy me to shit
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I enjoy dogs and cats because I'm not weird.

+1

but for real, dogs are better
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 17, 2014,
cats but I don't hate dogs because im not racist
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Definitely a dog person, they just are so much better than cats. But then again cats are cool too, depending on which one
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Cats. Lived with my brothers dog for a year and hated it. I want a pet that I don't need to plan my day around.
Definitely dogs.
I had 3 cats growing up, and the only times I ever saw them in the house was at meal times. They don't give a shit about being pets.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Definitely dogs.
I had 3 cats growing up, and the only times I ever saw them in the house was at meal times. They don't give a shit about being pets.

Rescue cats can become pretty grateful.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
cats master race. if i ever liked dogs before they've been completely ruined by over-zealous owners

Quote by WhiskeyFace
Dogs master race. If I ever liked cats before they've been completely ruined by internet nerds.

I'm 100% on the side of cats.

I don't hate dogs, but I tend not to like most of the ones I encounter. I wouldn't want one as a pet.
both. as i've said before, when i am financially stable, i will get either a cat or a dog depending on my lifestyle. because i'm not gonna get a lameass tiny dog, so if i get a dog, it'll be because i have an active lifestyle with a career that's not too demanding of my time, and preferably a backyard or something. but if i'm busy all the time and don't have the time to be active, it would be awful of me to get a dog, because i'd have to basically neglect its needs. but cats are chiller, and all i'd have to do is feed it and chill with it when i'm watching netflix and there's its attention quota.
Preferably neither. If forced to have one, cats because if you kick 'em in the face once they'll leave you alone forever
I like both but prefer cats.I have 4.Dogs are to dependant where as the cat will do their own thing plus they can be just as affectionate as dogs if you treat them right.Cant stand cruelty to either species tho.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I enjoy dogs and cats because I'm not weird.

This man knows whats up.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
If I ever liked cats before they've been completely ruined by internet nerds.

This. I'd love cats if it weren't for the internet. I want to napalm everyone who goes on r/aww.

Also kittens are overrated. Puppies are not.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jan 17, 2014,
Quote by WhiskeyFace
This is just a terrible comeback. You really think that meme outweighs the ziollions of gifs of cats that get uploaded to the internet every day?

Doge is so stupid and just very mind killing wow such doge but there's some funniness and cuteness in some cat gifs.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Doge is so stupid and just very mind killing wow such doge but there's some funniness and cuteness in some cat gifs.

wow

such opinions

very you don't like thing

much okay
Quote by EndTheRapture51

wow

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
cats always appeared less idiotic to me, maybe it's just cuz i've spent more time with dogs though
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Cats. I could play with them all day until they'd grow tired of me and demand gourmet tuna.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Space cats.

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 17, 2014,
Dogs are more likeable but a lot more needy, cats do their own thing without upsetting you a lot. So I go for cats.
Dogs. Cats never seem to be proper pets. You just feed 'em and kick 'em out so they sh*t in other people's garden.
No real care involved usually.

Dogs take more effort but are a lot better companions.

This is just generalising of course. But yeah. Dogs 99.9% of the time.
I like both, but dogs tend to make me sneeze and cats are easier to look after because you don't have to walk them.

So cat win on this occasion.
I have nothing important to say
I love snuggly things. At this point in my life I would much rather manage having a cat than a dog, but my friend just got a puppy so I will take full advantage of that shit

srsly though, all snuggly things

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
i like turtles

hehehehehehehe

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Baby red eared sliders are so damn adorable. My turtle looked like this as a baby.

STಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2