Hey guys here's my cover of Any James' tune "Vortex Mind" off his new record Psychic Transfusions.

Vortex Mind Cover

I'd appreciate any comments, likes or subscriptions on youtube if you like my playing!

As always, if you have something you'd like me to crit, C4Cs stands.
Last edited by dagget at Jan 19, 2014,
Quote by dagget
Hey guys here's my cover of Any James' tune "Vortex Mind" off his new record Psychic Transfusions.

Vortex Mind Cover

Please crit, comment, like, subscribe!

As always, if you have something you'd like me to crit, C4Cs stands.

Very cool guitar man! I love EB guitars!!
BTW,(the video is not perfectly synchronized with the music but who cares ) you played it very well! How long do you play? Keep going dude!
C4C:https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1629948
What's up man, thanks for checking out my stuff.

I remember seeing you doing your morning practice off this track and I gotta, say, good job on this full version. It's very consistent and I didn't hear any mistakes, I'm also not one to suggest tone changes so I really don't have anything to say!
If anything, the final audio is a little compressed and the camera is a slightly blurred.

Also, awesome Becker and Pass covers
Great playing man. Like most people have said your playing is super clean and tight so I don't have much to add there. I'm not too familiar with the song so I can't really get super knit-picky about it but from what I'm hearing it's pretty spot on!

Wicked stuff, subscribed!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Excellent work man. Its articulate note to note, plus your tones pretty good too. Even when tapping you managed to keep it clean without a hairband thats very impressive.

One qs for learning purposes: do you tense up your hand when doing those runs at 0:50.?
Great playing man, with the shitty quality of the video I was expecting worse, but it sounded great.
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro