Couldn't find a thread about these things, sorry if it's a re-post. Anyway, not sure if anyone has ever tried Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bears and can give me a legit answer as to whether to believe the hype or not.

If you don't know what I mean:

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-Candy-Sugarless-5-Pound/product-reviews/B000EVQWKC/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1

I'll admit, it's to play a prank on a coworker, but I don't want them to end up in a hospital or anything. This is just simple payback. So if anyone has actually tried these can they let me know how bad they actually are? Thanks
A coworker was telling me about this yesterday. God soooooooo many people i want to give these to
Sail upon the open skies
thought this was gonna be about sweden banning "racist candy". I think it was by Haribo.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
is this the one that causes you to shit yerself?

edit: yep, okay.
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jan 17, 2014,
I want some. A few for me to purge the system and a few for the work place, because I work in another building and they only have 2 bathrooms over there.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Idk but the normal ones are ****ing terrible too so I believe it
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
my sister sent this to me earlier. amusing
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw.

lol
oopy poopy. lol, This must be a PR nightmare for Haribo.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
oopy poopy. lol, This must be a PR nightmare for Haribo.

Are you serious? Put me down for 20!
Israel is a terrorist state.
Diabetic orders sugarless haribos, poor guy
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I was just looking at that actually. If it's all for real, which I'm pretty sure it is, I'd be really curious as to what's in the gummy bears that makes peoples assholes explode.

Something tells me there's going to be some asian company behind this that replaces actual ingredients with like plastic or something and they just don't care if people's assholes explode.
I think it's called Lykasin (sp?) and this can pretty much happen with any artificial sweetener. Could be wrong though, also read that it could be due to some being allergic to the red dye.
Were she to get even the faintest whiff of the weapons-grade sluice that my anus was angrily shouting into the porcelain, I would have to change my name and move to another city.
And so I flushed. And flushed. And flushed and flushed.

Wow.
I read like the first five reviews.

These people are very good writers! Very very creative! I have never imagined I could discribe explosive diarrhea in those ways!
Quote by SunshineMusicO
I read like the first five reviews.

These people are very good writers! Very very creative! I have never imagined I could discribe explosive diarrhea in those ways!

When you've had a truly terrifying toilet trip, it just... flows naturally

I wrote this in a thread aaaaages ago, for example
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
These Amazon reviews just gave me PTSD
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie