Hey UG,
I'm new to the forum, and I'd like to say i'm glad to be a part of the community now.
Anyway, I've done a few "DIY" guitar in the past year. Flying V, LP, Explorer, etc. I'm a cheapskate, so that elaborates that. I also sell these for money locally. I wanted to tackle a new project. I want to recreate a Parker Fly. I'm not concerned about the whole partially composite body or anything like that. I kind of figured I'd just do a solid wood body. I've been scouring the internet for a few days, with no avail for specs, outlines, measurements, or anything of the sort. So, I though, what better place to ask than a guitar forum? Any help is greatly appreciated, and I look forward to the times ahead of me on this forum!

Thanks,
Robert
Hey RJR!

There are quite a few of us that like to tinker, hot-rod, and build. Most of us, however, don't normally browse around this specific forum and reply to stuff. There's a guitar builds and customization forum that a lot of really knowledgable guys hang around in you might have better luck asking in. Here's a link: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Thanks for the replies. And apologies for posting this in the incorrect section, and thanks for the correction. I'll take a look into the P38. If I can find someone with one locally, hopefully I can get the dimensions. Or possibly find a specs sheet online. Anyway, thanks again.
I do remember theres some sort of fibre binded to the back of these guitars. I guess theres no easy way to do that yourself.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12