Page 1 of 2
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/31/the-haves-and-the-have-nots/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=1&

The household income numbers are all converted into international dollars adjusted for equal purchasing power, since the cost of goods varies from country to country. In other words, the chart adjusts for the cost of living in different countries, so we are looking at consistent living standards worldwide.

Also, how rich are you compared to the rest of the world?

http://www.globalrichlist.com/
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Jan 18, 2014,
stats are dumb
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
You’re in the top 3.89% richest people in the world by income.

Cool. Still can't afford to live on my own though
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Stupid rest of the world, get on the level, quit bein' tribal n shit
My God, it's full of stars!
Well, maybe if the rest of the world wasn't so Goddamned lazy, this wouldn't be a problem. Get off of your asses and do something about it. I know if I couldn't feed my family, I definitely wouldn't be sitting at home doing nothing but whining and letting shitty flies sit on my face. I'd be out there grinding it out. Why should I feel sorry for these unmotivated losers?

is that supposed to make that 5% feel better about themselves?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
What is income mobility?

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by cho0onger
What is income mobility?

Whether your money is healthy or obese.
lol I like how you're all rich but if you get a moderately severe injury you might as well be dead #freedom

also
You’re in the top
21.89%
richest people in the world.

That makes you the
985,177,662nd
richest person on earth.

And I'm doing pretty well for my self so ^ holy fuck you must have some cash

edit: unless you live with your parents, which you probably do having seen your posts
Last edited by captainsnazz at Jan 17, 2014,
If only poor people starved to death in the streets like they do in Africa.
Quote by Rossenrot
^ I own a house, and make good investments fucknugget.

Just one?

Hey, everybody, point and laugh at this peasant.
It's weird to think that there's people so bad off that they'd kill to be homeless in the US with access to soup kitchens and shelters.

Get on our level, rest of the world.
Last edited by Seref at Jan 17, 2014,
If all of the income I get and all of the income my parents get is from the government, what do I put? Because in reality my whole family is worth £0 lol
I made like 1000$ last semester from a temp job and that was the first job I ever had. According to this thing that means I make 0.52$ an hour, which is one cent less than the average Zimbabwe worker and they still want me to donate money!
It wouldn't let me put less than $1000

bc I definitely didn't have 1000 bucks in the last year

oh well
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
ITT: plebeians

apparently my parents are in the top 1.34% of the world. which is sad because we fight for the last slice of bread sometimes
pinga
Quote by captainsnazz
lol I like how you're all rich but if you get a moderately severe injury you might as well be dead #freedom

If you have a life threatening injury, the hospital is required, by law, to treat you until you are in a stable condition, regardless if you can't afford it.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Jan 17, 2014,
That's so weird we just looked at that in class a few hours ago.

You stalking me, bro?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Inb4: Everybody doing worse some place else is a reason for us being happy doing miserably bad here. Yay.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
My dad owns their airport sooo
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
It's funny how few people realize that first world countries are the ones responsible for keeping the third world so poor.
"That makes you the 29,805,011th richest person on earth by income."

So yeah.... um.... that mean I make more than 99.5% of the people on the planet.

Cool I guess? Kinda sad really.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Last edited by DamienEx1021 at Jan 17, 2014,
You don't make 2 billion a year
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Quote by WaterGod
It's funny how few people realize that first world countries are the ones responsible for keeping the third world so poor.

It's even funnier how few people realize that's bullshit.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by captainsnazz

We have Obamacare now
Page 1 of 2