Page 1 of 2

lol I seen bawls in miami at scorpico I dont think I'd want it though pussy just has a nice sound to it.
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by ichiefG13
lol I seen bawls in miami at scorpico I dont think I'd want it though pussy just has a nice sound to it.

lol it aint pussy though and it seems kinda pathetic that they chose that name tbh

for real though, this is the best energy drink:

tea is cool too i guess

Quote by MinterMan22
lol it aint pussy though and it seems kinda pathetic that they chose that name tbh

for real though, this is the best energy drink:

tea is cool too i guess

Obviously its not the real thing but when your talking with a friend and they ask what are you doing "oh drinking some bawls" may sound a bit strange(if you have very dedicated hetrosexual friends) rather than Im drinking pussy.
Whats goes around must come down
Pussy is terrible.

Mike Tyson's Black Power all the way.

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

All energy drinks are shit
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
My favourite tasting ones are the Monster Khaos with juice in them they're actually pretty tasty. Also the monster rehab ones with tea and lemonade still have a bit of kick but aren't filled with sugar like all the other drinks.

Coffee really is the way to go though since it's just coffee grounds and water no extra sugar or other BS I've had days where I went through 10 cups of coffee in the afternoon just to get through the day.
Coffee. I drank too much of the other crap when I was a teen so now it doesn't do anything but make me feel like shit. Oh and a single can of cocaine gave me heart issues.

or if i'm in a pinch.

used to be a Monster guy, but i like how each flavor of NOS actually tastes different. it's not like the signature taste mixed with a little of this or that. when i get cherry or grape flavors, it's like... BAM

edit: when i used to drink a lot though, Red Bull was my mix of choice if appropriate. fucking expensive for how much you get though, especially if you were in a bind for booze in the first place
Last edited by Dregen at Jan 18, 2014,
I don't like relying on them, but sometimes during university I just need caffeine.

In such instances, I use these

Monster is overall the best. It has a good price, size and unique, great smooth taste. I could drink them all day.

Red Bull is the rich man's choice though.
I like redbull the best. By a large margin.

I used to be cheap and buy monsters, but one time I felt like shit for like two hours after having one and it turned me off of them
1. Relentless
2. Red Bull + all cheap varieties (they taste the same)
3. Monster
disgusting.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
The only drink I regularly drink that might provide an energy boost is tea.

I'll occasionally grab a soda if I want caffeine, but that's not too common. I've never tasted an energy drink that I really enjoyed. All the ones I've had have either been mediocre or bad.
Bourbon. Half a fifth and I'm ready to take on the world.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Septic tank discharge?

Page 1 of 2