So this is just a bit of info I ascertained from this company.

I saw them on eBay, and thought, oh cool. That would be an interesting custom guitar, expensive BUT may be worth the $. So I emailed the owner of the company "Nate" I asked him several questions such as: Cost, MFR process, availability of color choices, production choices, video of sound performance, buyer protection, length of "in business" time, Material of inlays, Duration of production, website assistance with gallery, and eBay account only having 74 feedback ratings left.

His response was:

a new website is coming soon, We only do bolt on necks, and I have a second eBay account.....

So I searched via Google and found nothing but negative reviews, that he is a crook, and does not deliver products, but gladly accepts payments.

I was suspicious of slander at first till I read his... to say the least.. lacking email back. Needless to say if I am going to spend a high dollar amount on a guitar, I'll be going elsewhere, as I don't think the business is reputable, nor worth anything near what I'd spend to purchase a custom guitar. Sad really because It would be neat with a fluorescent two tone swirl guitar, that I could throw on fluorescent Strings on to play in a black lighted venue.

I am interested in others opinions on this matter, as maybe I am incorrect for assuming what I have already, but for a potential customer, I think a more professional response should have been deployed on his part. He really makes it sound like a Teen in the basement operation. If nothing else this is a "Take potential caution" if you decide to purchase from this guy.
Never heard of him
Ill be honest, if you go on his website you would know.
He sells bodies and necks separately.

And who wouldnt at least google somebody if they are placing an order, you nearly deserve what you get if you dont. Hes not as famous as devries anyway.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Quote by Snapple
Never heard of him
Ill be honest, if you go on his website you would know.
He sells bodies and necks separately.

And who wouldnt at least google somebody if they are placing an order, you nearly deserve what you get if you dont. Hes not as famous as devries anyway.

I did not pay for anything, nor did I order, and just because you see separate pieces does not mean he wouldn't do a set neck? I googled instantly.

but either way, the guy seems very shady and unprofessional