This is the link
http://quebec.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=559371385

I emailed the guy and he said that the guitar had no serial number... looks too good to be true and I want some second opinions.

Thanks guys
Jackson DK2FS
Fernandes FR-65

Morley pro series pedal
BBE two time Delay
Empress Nebulus
Subdecay Quantum Quasar
Solid Gold FX Nitro

Blackstar HT stage 100
Marshal 1922 2x12 (V-30, Greenback)
Even if it is real, at that price and with those inlays it definitely isn't a Japanese made guitar.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Can you not ask for a picture of the back of the headstock as thats normally where serial number is on an Ibanez?
Schecter C-1+
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Seymour Duncan Invader
EHX Metal Muff
Blackstar ID Core 20
Quote by xDaFormer
why would you want to buy that guitar

Because real, Japanese-made JEMs are fantastic instruments.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Being a beginner, I dont know much about guitar authenticity, but if a deal seems too good to be true, it usually is. Buyer beware!
LOL, after emailing him, he told me that it was a "custom" jem so there was no serial number.... definetly fake, and yes, the Inlays are looking strange. Thanks for the help guys
Jackson DK2FS
Fernandes FR-65

Morley pro series pedal
BBE two time Delay
Empress Nebulus
Subdecay Quantum Quasar
Solid Gold FX Nitro

Blackstar HT stage 100
Marshal 1922 2x12 (V-30, Greenback)
Report this one to your local police department. That asshole needs to be busted before some clueless teenager blows his birthday money on a garbage knockoff guitar.
to the wood chipper.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.