Nokia 520
6 60%
Sony Xperia E
1 10%
Sony Xperia U
3 30%
Voters: 10.
Hey guys,

My Sony Xperia miro broke on me and carphone warehouse has offered a choice of replacements. I can either get a Nokia 520, a Sony Xperia E or Sony Xperia U. Now I can't decide ( I don't know a lot about phones) so I am asking you guys this: What's the best phone out of those three?
]
Last edited by falcon1439 at Jan 19, 2014,
If you need to have a poll to pick a new phone, you might be worried about the wrong things in life.
I have the Nokia. Good phone but app choices are limited. No Google Chrome
Unless the Sony has Android, I'd go with Nokia.
I wrote a pretty long post but I chose not to post it for reasons I can't remember. In summary:

Xperia U is better than Xperia E, but with only 8GB memory with no SD card slot. Nokia seems to be the best specs-wise out of all three, but I have no experience with Windows phones. As mentioned, anything not Android or iOS have very limited app choices, so you have to take that into account.
HTC One
Guitars:
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Jeff Loomis 7 string
Ibanez RG370DXGP2
Some cheap Cort Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Effects:
Line 6 Pod HD500

Keyboard/Piano:
Yamaha YDP161 Arius Digital Piano
Lg G2
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I have the lumia 520 and I love it.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore

People will be like, "whoaaaa where'd you get that cool phone with the scorpion? Five bucks says it'll explode on 1/1/2000".
Between those three, I'd go for Xperia U, without any doubt.

Nokia has Windows Phone. So, unless you have some odd reason to love Windows Phone, you should avoid it and stick with Android.

Between those two Xperias, the U is far better, but it's more expensive. If the difference in price between E and U isn't an issue, you should go for the U.
Okay thanks guys, I'll get the Xperia U due to the unfamiliarity of windows phones
]