Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone
Boss DD7
Hardwire Supernatural

Vox AC30cc1
Blackheart Little Giant stack
RIP cork cobbler
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Nirvana. Honestly no grunge band will ever top them. And all these poser sheeple saying that Blink 182 and Pearl Jam are better don't know anything about real music.
Quote by LostLegion
Nirvana. Honestly no grunge band will ever top them. And all these poser sheeple saying that Blink 182 and Pearl Jam are better don't know anything about real music.

+1

Quote by LostLegion

u r 1 of the 3% of teenz that listen 2 real music rnt u

they say justin bieber u say nirvana
they say rebeca black u say nrivana
they say lil wayne u say nirvana
they say lady gaga u say nirvana
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by mnf50
is grunge punk rock for losers?

no its 4 teenz that lisen 2 real music & think 4 themself insted of lisening 2 justin bieber ad rebeca black and lil wayne and lady gaga
Quote by theogonia777
no its 4 teenz that lisen 2 real music & think 4 themself insted of lisening 2 justin bieber ad rebeca black and lil wayne and lady gaga

but lil wayne plays guitar just like grunge cobain
Quote by LostLegion

Pearl Jam are better, but then Pearl Jam aren't really grunge.
Quote by mnf50
but lil wayne plays guitar just like grunge cobain

lil wayne sux @ guitar tho he can barly play @ all & b sids he rights crap music ne way
Grunge isn't even a genre of music, Nirvana = punk, Alice In Chains = Metal, Soundgarden = hard rock/metal, Pearl Jam = rock.
Grunge was a name used for the music scene of Seattle in the late '80s and early '90s for marketing purposes. There isn't necessarily a grunge sound, every band out of that scene had a distinct sound and style. But there were consistent themes. Being born in the '80s and growing up in the '90s, I'm a big fan of most of the music of that time, since it's what I grew up with.
Quote by Mud Martian
Grunge was a name used for the music scene of Seattle in the late '80s and early '90s for marketing purposes. There isn't necessarily a grunge sound, every band out of that scene had a distinct sound and style. But there were consistent themes. Being born in the '80s and growing up in the '90s, I'm a big fan of most of the music of that time, since it's what I grew up with.

Yeah, even The Smashing Pumpkins get called grunge, when in reality they play 45 minute long psychedelic jams that alienate fans. It's stupid.
Quote by Jyrgen
Yeah, even The Smashing Pumpkins get called grunge, when in reality they play 45 minute long psychedelic jams that alienate fans. It's stupid.

The Smashing Pumpkins are not grunge in the slightest bit. They are more like experimental alternative rock, if you want to put a name to their musical style. I call 'em badass, personally.
Quote by Mud Martian
The Smashing Pumpkins are not grunge in the slightest bit. They are more like experimental alternative rock, if you want to put a name to their musical style. I call 'em badass, personally.

i call them smashing
the lack of alice in chains itt is disturbing
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Mud Martian

Quote by Burgery
the lack of alice in chains itt is disturbing

Well, if we're being serious, Alice In Chains are probably the closest I have to a favourite band.
Quote by Baby Joel
i call them smashing

....My sides...
Gear:

Fender American Hand Stained stratocaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe FSR

Squier Vista Venus

Boss TU-3
Boss OD-3
Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone