Hello guys, this is an original song of mine that I did. I did all the instruments and also recorded the vocals. Let me know what you guys think - and provide a link for C4C if you'd like one. Thanks in advance

https://soundcloud.com/coreyculler/lethal
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Lovecannon,
The screaming/growling vocals are too heavy for my taste, though the melodic singing sounds very good (but a bit pitchy at times). I like the guitar riffs a lot. I like the drums, but sometimes the cymbals could sound better when they keep crashing again & again (then they don't sound real). Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1630629
Cool stuff man, the screaming isn't quite my cup of tea but thats not to say it isn't good.

The clean vocals were really nice, and overall the production sounded pretty tight. I would say maybe add a twinge of reverb on the vocals just to fill in the sound a little bit? The vocals seemed in a way separate from the rest of the track at times.

Awesome stuff though. Nice work!
Quote by Octavarius94
Cool stuff man, the screaming isn't quite my cup of tea but thats not to say it isn't good.

The clean vocals were really nice, and overall the production sounded pretty tight. I would say maybe add a twinge of reverb on the vocals just to fill in the sound a little bit? The vocals seemed in a way separate from the rest of the track at times.

Awesome stuff though. Nice work!

Oops, thanks for reminding me! I forgot I never added reverb back in whenever I redid the clean vocals! Im updating it now
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
I like the track overall with the exception of the chorus/clean vocals. They sound very thin. Try double tracking the vocal track or putting on a slap back delay.