Hey,

Just got this thing. I love the sounds I am getting.

Only problem I am having is the pre-sets. The thing claims to have 18 pre-sets. Is that one pre-set for every model on A, and then B and C are presets that have nothing to do with what model you have it set to?

It says that I can program 3 memories, but if A, B and C are memories how do I turn other sounds on and off?

Please help
First off, congrats on your purchase it's a sweet pedal isn't it?

Anyway, you're correct, A, B, and C are the memories. If you want to use something other than what's stored in memory, then just change the dials. It doesn't matter if you are on A, B, or C, unless you want to save it at some point in a particular slot.

One slightly annoying quirk about this pedal is that when the pedal is first powered on, it automatically goes to a memory preset. If you want the setting that is actually shown on the dials, then you have to physically move each dial to get it off the memory preset.

Hope this helps
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
That helps very much. Exactly the info I needed.

Would love to know what models you use most as I try and get my first three memories set. I messed with the volume swell model and got a great tone, but not one I will use often.
Glad I could help. I really like Analog w/Mod, especially for cleans and lower gain. Lo Res is really cool for darker ambient sounds. For solos with higher gain I stick to one of the Digital models. For these modes I keep the delay time around maybe 200-300 ms, mod rate low and mod depth at a medium setting.

Reverse mode is really cool to mess around with too, it's fun to do big slides with it on (think Abracadabra by Steve Miller Band).
Nice. I will try all of those.

Do the different models have different length spans for the reverb time? Or would 12 o'clock be the same delay time for every model? If they are all the same, what would the miliseconds be if I have the knob stright up (12 o'clock).

Thanks for all the helpful responses.
Quote by Playsabadguitar
Nice. I will try all of those.

Do the different models have different length spans for the reverb time? Or would 12 o'clock be the same delay time for every model? If they are all the same, what would the miliseconds be if I have the knob stright up (12 o'clock).

Thanks for all the helpful responses.

Hmm not sure about that one. I don't know what the actual delay time when the control is at noon. With my settings I just estimated roughly based on repeats per second. You could figure it out though, just put the delay time at noon, count the number of repeats per second and do some math: 1/(repeats per second) = delay time. Of course it won't be exact since the repeats per second will probably be some fraction but you get the idea.