bought a jb humbucker now im trying to get 2 single coils to go along with it. anyone have any suggestions? looking for a straight forward rock sound. bluesy and ballsy. but im working with a budget so 110 is as far as i can go.
Dean Floyd Rose Signature

Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss DS-1 Pedal
Boss AC-3 Pedal
Boss BF-2 Pedal

Dime D100C
would you guys mix 2 emg single coils to a humbucker?

Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss DS-1 Pedal
Boss AC-3 Pedal
Boss BF-2 Pedal

Dime D100C
It's a hell of a lot of work. It's probably not a good idea for someone without much experience soldering and wiring. Of course, you can always take it to a tech.

I'll just throw my recommendation in for Fender Hot Noiseless single coils. They work great with distortion and still provide a good stratty clean sound.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Do you want the single coils to match the output of the full humbucker sound, or to match the output of the split humbucker?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
bluesy sound like slash.

Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss DS-1 Pedal
Boss AC-3 Pedal
Boss BF-2 Pedal

Dime D100C
that's normally neck pickup, and a humbucker. presumably a single-coil sized humbucker for the neck pickup would be the thing, but I don't have much experience with them and haven't really much liked any i've tried

for the middle you can still get whatever you want, slash rarely uses strats I think. again, it depends on whether you want the middle single to match the output of the full humbuckers, or the split humbuckers.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?