Hello everyone

Welcome to the warrior club (martial arts)

We are here to talk about every thing about martial arts from training to meditation, from history to tournaments from styles to their cultures and methodologies.

We believe to spread the martial arts knowledge to around each and every person and share their views. Any who, if you are new to the thread, and curious to the the roots of martial arts: could just discuss with us or just share his fitness secrets.

Enjoy it!
Karate kid's remade movie with Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan sucked. and it wasn't Jackie Chans fault
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I are a warior, I dun 3 months of Tea Qwon Doo and kicked my sensays dick clean off.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I've been involved in various martial arts since I picked up a dated old book on "Ju Jitsu" back in the 50s. Some Brit guy who'd worked with the police in colonial Hong Kong.
Been through standard (Shotokan) karate, a bit of judo, Tae Kwon Do, Jeet Kun Do and Escrima, as well as the police defensive tactics (I'm still a certified instructor) and a wide variety of other things I had interest in.
Now, at 67, I'm interested more in the martial arts from a scholarly/skeptical viewpoint and tend to rely more on my "tools".

It's a fascinating field, both historically and culturally, but it's filled with more absolute nonsense, myth, and fraud than you can shake a stick at.
Add to this that most interested juicy young men are absolutely clueless and will believe any nonsense they see.... It's an uphill battle.
For people interested in real discussions, I suggest the Reddit subforum, r/martial arts, which also has many additional sub-Reddits for a wide variety of particular arts.
I'm a neapolitan belt in Ti Kwan Leep.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Bikewer
I've been involved in various martial arts since I picked up a dated old book on "Ju Jitsu" back in the 50s. Some Brit guy who'd worked with the police in colonial Hong Kong.
Been through standard (Shotokan) karate, a bit of judo, Tae Kwon Do, Jeet Kun Do and Escrima, as well as the police defensive tactics (I'm still a certified instructor) and a wide variety of other things I had interest in.
Now, at 67, I'm interested more in the martial arts from a scholarly/skeptical viewpoint and tend to rely more on my "tools".

It's a fascinating field, both historically and culturally, but it's filled with more absolute nonsense, myth, and fraud than you can shake a stick at.
Add to this that most interested juicy young men are absolutely clueless and will believe any nonsense they see.... It's an uphill battle.
For people interested in real discussions, I suggest the Reddit subforum, r/martial arts, which also has many additional sub-Reddits for a wide variety of particular arts.

Well said! I started with Tae Kwon Do, then Shotokan, American Kenpo, Judo and half a dozen less formal weapons disciplines and found that the sheer amount of horseshit peddled as fact and wisdom was staggering.

There's a reason why most Dojo's go out of business within just a few years...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I'd like to know more about Krav Maga. Anyone here practicing it ? I guess i could just look it up on google but what fun would that be...
There's only one boss I listen to, and that's why I'm unemployed.