Hello,
I have a Squier Affinity telecaster I would like to mod the crap out of, but I am unsure of which pickups I should buy and any other mods I should do to it. I am torn between the Bareknuckle Piledriver set or replacing the piledriver bridge with a SD Lil' 59. If anyone has tried these your opinion would be invaluable. Thankyou!
http://www.irongear.co.uk/irongear_026.htm

I haven't tried these particular pups, but I've been impressed with the other pups from them I have tried. Very underrated company IMO
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Can you get IronGear pickups shipped to the U.S. from their U.K. web site? You're right, some of them really do sound nice and the prices are not bad at all.
Yes, and rather quickly at that. I chose mine for my SG over the big names in pups
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
If you're looking in the UK, I used Axerus pickups in my Affinity Strat and they sound pretty good. Also cheap.

BKP are excellent, but I'd be wary of putting them in anything that I wasn't otherwise 100% satisfied with. I take it your Tele is a comfortable, easy player with solid parts otherwise? And don't forget the other electronics too!