This is a New Age, Beware!

Greetings and felicitations, children of technology.

It is 2041. The idea of civilized man was ravaged alongside the human population with nuclear warheads. The end of the world as we knew it occured pretty much as was predicted. The details are trivial and pointless. Only scavengers remain. But man... man never changes.

Almost by miracle, you've managed to avoid death and disease. Your loved ones were less fortunate. The setting sun, like the fires of Hell beyond the horizon, paints the world with hues of orange and red. After a long and arduous journey, you've come back to your little hometown. The welcome sign now reads "Satan's Arsehole".

All the buildings are in ruins, everything is demolished. It is quiet, but you're certain there are lurkers about. Or, perhaps, something much worse. You'll need to find food and shelter for the night, before it gets dark. You don't want to repeat the mistakes of your brother. One night he went out in desperate search for nourishment. The next time you saw his anguished face, it was impaled on a pole by the roadside.

You proceed with caution, as you should. An inner voice reminds you that you've only been lucky to have survived so long. You don't have the real skills of a survivor, nor the guns of Snake Plissken. Soon you reach the edge of the town plaza, and see your possible salvation for the night to come. There's a van turned over near the center of the plaza. Are those food supplies that you see peaking under the van? Yes!

Could it be too good to be true? Is it a trap? These are valid questions, that you don't ask yourself. You only think with your starving stomach. A sense of relief goes through your body and mind as you approach the goods. After a moment of scavenging, you find all things useful that will get you through the next few days. Suddenly the Earth starts to shake.

The sky is clear, but a distant thunder of engines resound. Pitch black exhaust gas and dust rises in the horizon, the stench of burning fuel fills the air. You look in terror as a dozen of rusty vehicles emerge from the dust in the distance. Vehicles plated with sheets of metal. Humongous spikes protrude from the grilles and metal bars make up the windshields. It's the hellriders. Beware, the legion of doom.

Behind the uproar of the engines and the vigorous shouting of the wasteland marauders, you recognize another sound. A massive loudspeaker attached to a vehicle's roof howls a riff. Indeed, you hear music... Heavy metal music. Run for your life.

Tracklist:
1. Carnivore - Armageddon
2. Warfare - New Age Of Total Warfare
3. Venom - Live Like An Angel
4. Atomkraft - Heat And Pain
5. Tank - Turn Your Head Around
6. Bulldozer - Mad Man
7. Exciter - Violence & Force
8. Judas Priest - Painkiller

I had a few other ideas beforehand, but I decided to go with this one. Nothing obscure here, but I don't give a damn, because... This machine, it kills.

Schedule:
January 27: BL1NDSIDE-J
February 3: Emenius Sleepus
February 10: Annihislater
February 17: Metal_Head1
February 24: Helloween4Ever
March 3: \Powerslave/
March 10: Kytokinesis
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Greetings and felicitations, children of technology

That post gives me all the boners.

This machine, it kills...
Live like an angel, die like a devil...
New age of total warfare...
CARNIVORE
MAD MAN

Playing this at work today.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Not much to critique about the actual music as they are all top-notch, respected bands. At least IMO. Not to mention that every song is killer ****ing savage. I liked the write up too.

On a separate note, the mix 8tracks took me to after yours ended began with Painkiller, and I was wondering why Painkiller seemed like it was lasting so long
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

At a loss for words here. It's beautiful.

ARMAGEDDON ARMAGEDDON
ARMAGEDDON
AAARRRMMAAAAGGGEEEDDDDOOOONNNNNN

Through and through a powerful entity you've made. A post-apocalyptic desperate future riddled with raiders in spiked vehicles. It's been too long since I've listened to Painkiller. Classic!
This mix looks ferocious, I'm glad to see metal radio is back, along with Your Move. I seem to recall we never finished the first one that was going on around 2012.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Music with which to glare at idiots on the train to work...nice work Kimmo!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
This is my soundtrack for WW III and its aftermath.

KILL EACH OTHEEEEEEEEEER
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Yeah this soundtrack is bad ass. Its refreshing to hear such badassness.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
I just realized that 8tracks only allows so many songs from the same band, and all along my whole plan was to do a playlist entirely of Barathrum so I'm kind of ****ed. Guess Metal radio for jan 27 is not happening fellas apologies. Go ahead and remove me from the list permanently.