Page 1 of 2
Guess I'll just try the pit, haven't been on here in ages.

I need somebody to draw me an astrological wheel. Anything like this:

But without the numbers. Also, I'd like a moon and sun incorporated in the middle circle. And HAS to be hi-res. So if you're gonna' do this, just draw it, scan it, and send it to me.

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
Last edited by kimberlydawn at Jan 20, 2014,
If I wasn't ridiculously busy if give it a shot but the last 3 days have been hell and it's only getting worse lol
Quote by Thrashtastic15

best post in ages
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Whilst this is an excellent drawing, you forgot the sun and the moon.
Why without the numbers?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

It's perfect TS, no need to look further !
- - - - - - - - - - -
lemme guess, you want to get it tattooed. Guess what dummy, the tattoo artist can do this shit for you. It's not like they can ONLY draw exactly the picture you give them.

But also, don't get this stupid thing tattooed to your body. Astrology is fake and stupid and you might as well have "I believe in stupid ******ed shit and don't take anything I say seriously" tattooed in its place.

That being said, I just saw your profile and I think you're cute will you go out with me?
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by macashmack
Why the **** would we do this for you? The hell are you?

She's pretty hot, but seeing as this is the internet I don't see any profit for me in doing this.

Also... use Google advanced search and you get this...

Or:

Now that I've helped you out: I like to recieve deepthroat blowjobs

Quote by vilk
lemme guess, you want to get it tattooed. Guess what dummy, the tattoo artist can do this shit for you. It's not like they can ONLY draw exactly the picture you give them.

But also, don't get this stupid thing tattooed to your body. Astrology is fake and stupid and you might as well have "I believe in stupid ******ed shit and don't take anything I say seriously" tattooed in its place.

That being said, I just saw your profile and I think you're cute will you go out with me?

You smooth son of a bitch
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at Jan 21, 2014,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by genghisgandhi
nope, she's using the classic fat girl tactic of pointing her chin down and using a fuzzy filter in her pics. tread carefully

She doesn't look fat... Maybe she's just insane...
Quote by Telecaster7

I dig insane chicks. they are insanely good in best mostly
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
You smooth son of a bitch

almost lol'd in the middle of my algebra class

Quote by Telecaster7

you're saying that like it's a bad thing.

edit: she is definitely not fat. are you guys blind or something?
Last edited by Dregen at Jan 21, 2014,
Quote by genghisgandhi
nope, she's using the classic fat girl tactic of pointing her chin down and using a fuzzy filter in her pics. tread carefully

She's obviously not fat at all. I would engage in consensual sexual intercourse with her if she is at or above the legal age of consent.
A hot girl comes into the pit looking for a drawing, look what we've turned the thread in to.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Wow you guys are dicks. I mean, acting all cocky and obnoxious and shit. Y'all need to meetrod kimble. he'd lash you with a twig and throw berries at you.

penis.
Quote by Telecaster7
It's not our fault she's a hot, non fat, possibly crazy girl.

Damn, gurl.

I get what you are saying. just know that I'm calling shotgun on this one.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I don't think "UG's fatty mcfat" is even in the running here...

just so you know, TS, I don't want to have sex with you, because I don't objectify women like that. I would, however, love to take you out for some brunch and introduce you to my father, who is a remarkably stable male role model.
Quote by progdude93

just so you know, TS, I don't want to have sex with you, because I don't objectify women like that. I would, however, love to take you out for some brunch and introduce you to my father, who is a remarkably stable male role model.

Well look at you, not joining the joke.
Quote by progdude93

I feel like that title alone shows I'm very aware of my body, and feel very confident about my physique, as well as showing how funny I could be in a relationship. Not to mention that so far I'm the only one who's actually helped her out. Although I haven't drawn anything, my images were High resolution and checked all of the boxes she specificly asked for.
So another thing I showed by helping her to the point of perfection is that I'm a great listener/reader.

So far all you did was belittle "fatty mcfat" (it's Mr. Fatty McFat for you) and try to force your way in to a date.

As for me: I've clearly shown what I want from this. as the miles apart would be too much for either her or me, to be in a stable relationship. A one night stand or a friends with benefits situation would be very beneficial for the both of us.
I feel like this also showed my confidence in the entire `matter`

Clearly this shows I'm way ahead in "the running".

Any negative comment I may or may not have made are in fact filled with sarcasm

*Cough*
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at Jan 21, 2014,
Quote by Telecaster7
Well look at you, not joining the joke.

Yeah, I guess I'm just, like, super mature and stuff.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
I feel like that title alone shows I'm very aware of my body, and feel very confident about my physique, as well as showing how funny I could be in a relationship. Not to mention that so far I'm the only one who's actually helped her out. Although I haven't drawn anything, my images were High resolution and checked all of the boxes she specificly asked for.
So another thing I showed by helping her to the point of perfection is that I'm a great listener/reader.

So far all you did was belittle "fatty mcfat" and try to force your way in to a date.
Any negative comment I may or may not have made are in fact filled with sarcasm

*Cough*

I don't think "ug's fatty mcfat" is very funny, but to each their own I guess

also, you can be aware of your body, but cartman is still cartman, if you know what I mean.

Alls I know is you're coming off as super desperate
Quote by progdude93
Yeah, I guess I'm just, like, super mature and stuff.

Some women prefer jokes to overly confident guys pushing for dates. I'm not saying that's you, or that she's like that, but y'know.

I'd also like to make it clear that I have no need to win this woman's affections. Anything I do here is for my own tepid amusement.
Quote by Telecaster7
Some women prefer jokes to overly confident guys pushing for dates. I'm not saying that's you, or that she's like that, but y'know.

I'd also like to make it clear that I have no need to win this woman's affections. Anything I do here is for my own tepid amusement.

same here actually. it´s just fun to mess with people
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by Telecaster7

yeah, my post that was written like a 16 year old girl sounds was kinda meant to be taken as a joke....
Quote by genghisgandhi

two things, you aren't r kelly's biggest fan and she definitely isn't fat
what the hell has this thread turned into

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
You guys are super awkward

the timing of this post:

Page 1 of 2