I got my amplitube and a alesis io2 interface today and I cant figure out how to get any sound out of amplitube. I have tried inside of ableton live and as a stand alone and same result, I can hear feed back but nothing will play.i can get sound thru my audio interface prior to opening it but after 3-4 hours of trying to search forums and such i just dont know what else to try.
Quote by lp4lifessamberl
I got my amplitube and a alesis io2 interface today and I cant figure out how to get any sound out of amplitube. I have tried inside of ableton live and as a stand alone and same result, I can hear feed back but nothing will play.i can get sound thru my audio interface prior to opening it but after 3-4 hours of trying to search forums and such i just dont know what else to try.

there are a ton of reasons why you may not be getting sound through it. not enough info to really help here. we could recommend stuff all day and it might not help your problem

i am sure you already checked your audio setting in amplitube, you should also make sure you are routing output to something that has speakers attached to it.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
ya i have done that, seriously i think i have tried everything that i know of after 4 or 5 hours it gets to the point of please if there is anyone whop could get me on fb and walk me thru it...because i just dont know what else to do other than do what i have done over and over....sorry im just so frustrated and so pissed i just almost want to start throwing shit
I have the headphone plugged into the headphone jack on my audio interface and my speakers are plugged into my audio out