For all you haters and doubters…..When I asked for advisement on my husband's Christmas present you chastised me and called me troll…. Here is the photo proof you asked for. His gear is behind me in the photo.
Officially best wife ever.

The members on this forum are just generally too broke to imagine that happening
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
I think it's cool, but where's the guitar?

C'mon, ante up with some family shots here.

Nice Bass rig.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin

Awesome! Thanks for posting back. It really did sound too good to be true, take that as a compliment.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Awesome.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by classicrocker01

The members on this forum are just generally too broke to imagine that happening

Thank you!
Quote by marialahti
For all you haters and doubters…..When I asked for advisement on my husband's Christmas present you chastised me and called me troll…. Here is the photo proof you asked for. His gear is behind me in the photo.

That is awesome, I take back my troll statement
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
you call that a marshall stack? that thing is barely bigger than you are. you probably don't even need a stool to change the presence.

you know, that marshall is cool and all, but zomg that svt is killer.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
My wife bought me. 2.5K guitar when we were dating. I think it was signal she want wanted a ring.

So did did you just know what he liked or did he hint? From the looks of it you might be pretty well versed in gear and didn't need any hints.

I give you a vote for coolest wife on the forum.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by R45VT
My wife bought me. 2.5K guitar when we were dating. I think it was signal she want wanted a ring.

So did did you just know what he liked or did he hint? From the looks of it you might be pretty well versed in gear and didn't need any hints.

Jen will NOT be pleased!!!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by R45VT

Thank you for the vote!! Believe it or not, the bass gear was his gift to me for Christmas…LOL. He hinted for a couple years but I couldn't afford it…It was more like a pipe dream for him. That's what made it so much fun.
Making me wish I had a half stack! Looks really good there. Best wife ever?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by marialahti
Thank you for the vote!! Believe it or not, the bass gear was his gift to me for Christmas…LOL. He hinted for a couple years but I couldn't afford it…It was more like a pipe dream for him. That's what made it so much fun.

That's awesome. More than $$$ that were spent it's the thought. Simply badass. Hope you two have fun blowing the neighbors windows out, that's some serious are displacement you two can achieve there.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
You guys will have a lot of fun jamming together. Enjoy, really. And come back to us if you have any questions. We'll be over the disbelief and shock by then
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
well, damn.

hope you enjoy your gear and get to that level of musicianship you're hoping to achieve
ayy lmao
Do you have a sister?
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Next year convince him you need a second SVT on the other side of the stage. Worked great for Sean Yseult.
Quote by Arby911
Jen will NOT be pleased!!!

Ha! nah i'd marry her too.

on the gear.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
First off, best wife ever? Second off, you'll eventually not be able to complain about selected hearing, jamming together will lose it all together. Have a blast!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13

Glad I could help!
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Your neighbors must hate your guts, and I'll bet you are on a first-name basis with the local police! Great rigs! Rock on!!!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Happy non-troll day!
I'm glad I backed you up in the first thread... buncha' doubters on here!
(smug smiley)
Holy hell what do you do for work!?

Very jealous of your hubby. He's got a nice lady
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Nice gift.

Say, have you ever considered polygamy...?
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by classicrocker01

^.

Wow, I mean.
WOW.

I should get a wife or something, this looks better than people make it look like
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
can i be your dog?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by 7thString
Happy non-troll day!
I'm glad I backed you up in the first thread... buncha' doubters on here!
(smug smiley)

Thanks then and now!!!
Quote by lucky1978
Do you have a sister?

Die troll

Dean VMNTX (EMG set)
Peavey 6505+ 112
+ a buncha teh pedlulz