Listen to Pantera - Reinventing The Steel 2000 - Yesterday Don't Mean Shit and Overkill - Horroscope 1991 - Bloody Money. Tell me what you find.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Last edited by Ikillintel at Jan 21, 2014,
Pretty cool, though I'd say coincidence, as well as overkill probably being an influence in their overall sound. Another cool one is the pre-chorus thingy riff from Metallica's Eye of The Beholder, and the chorus riff of Faith No More's Surprise your dead, also to note that The Real Thing came out just one year after ...And Justice For All.
Quote by Jimjambanx
Another cool one is the pre-chorus thingy riff from Metallica's Eye of The Beholder, and the chorus riff of Faith No More's Surprise your dead, also to note that The Real Thing came out just one year after ...And Justice For All.

That is pretty interesting considering that Jim Martin was a big fan of Metallica, a friend of Cliff Burton and jammed in Agents of Misfortune with him. I think it's fair to say he was aware of Metallica and their work. Especially considering that he's done studio work with them.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"