I just started playing not long ago and bought myself a ESP LTD EC-10 to start. Since beginning I've bought myself a Line-6 Spider IV 75w amp. now looking for a new axe to complement my amp and my taking to metal style of play. Between internet research and play a dozen guitars at the local music store I've narrow it down to two, the Ibanez RGIR20FE Iron Label or the ESP LTD EC-401. I'd appreciate anyone's input on these two guitars or other with in that price range that have metal orientated integrations. Thank you for your time.
return the amp. spiders are about as bad as it gets IMO. but there are better things to be found in that same price range.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Thank bud but got it for a steal from a friend, amps fine input on the guitars is what I'm looking for thank you.
EC400's are better than the 401's see if you can find one. if you want a nice guitar,

$500-550, will get you a used ibanez prestige guitar probably a 1550 or 1570, very nice build. much better then anything in the price range.

don't overlook jackson either.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Quote by Gwhite209
But suggested amps in that price range would help for the future

what is your budget?
where are your from (or closest craigslist)
what kind of music do you like?

there are some good budget amps in the $400-600 used range, lower than that, and you would likely be settling on something.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Doesn't seem like you can go wrong with either one. Basically, it will come down to preference. Most musicians will recommend getting a better amp, first. It depends on if you're trying to get a better sound, or not. If you're happy with your tone, them by all means, get a new guitar. I can go into details upon details about how I choose guitars. I'll spare you that. So, really, just pick the one you want more.
Quote by Tylander
Doesn't seem like you can go wrong with either one. Basically, it will come down to preference. Most musicians will recommend getting a better amp, first. It depends on if you're trying to get a better sound, or not. If you're happy with your tone, them by all means, get a new guitar. I can go into details upon details about how I choose guitars. I'll spare you that. So, really, just pick the one you want more.

Thanks and that's what I figured, I'm not to worried about the amp because I'm about to to gifted another one and I'm a guitarist on a budget so this guitar is going to be a treat to myself. I'm sure every one understands and if not has been in my shoes. Once again thank you all for you time and kindness