Poll: would you bang your hot step sister?
Poll Options
View poll results: would you bang your hot step sister?
f*ckin A right I would
20 23%
no that would be too weird, and if our parents found out it'd be awkward as f*ck
23 26%
depends on if we grew up as kids together or not
33 38%
totally depends on how hot she is and if she really wanted it
8 9%
I would bang my step sis even if she wasn't hot just because of the convenience
3 3%
Voters: 87.
Page 1 of 2
i'm watching this show dexter right now on netflix and I learnt he and deb (his step sister) make out in a later season

you think step sisters are fair play? would you bang your step sis if she was hot?
Quote by tukk04
I think TS is actually watching dexxxter

I don't have one, But if we have been stepbrother and sister from being a baby/small child, I'd probably not bang her.
If my father would marry someone today, and the stepsister is hot... i'd rape her daily.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by tukk04
I think TS is actually watching dexxxter

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by metal4eva_22
I don't remember them ever making out.

Yeah, that never happened.
only if she's hot
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
What the **** is wrong with you, you sick twisted ****?

Haven't had sex in years and I got carried away by my imagination.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
eh, could go either way, though i'm inclined to say it's okay.

if you didn't grow up together or anything, like your parents got married when you were both 17 or something, go for it.

if you DID grow up together, there's something a bit incestuous about sleeping with her. HOWEVER, if you grew up in a small-ish town and have known basically every girl in town since pre-school, there's also something a bit incestuous about sleeping with them.

there's nothing inherently WRONG with it, but it could be super weird. or super awesome and convenient.
regardless of the moral implications, it's that whole don't eat where you poop deal like in the workplace/school.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Negative ghostrider
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Dregen
dude, i've just started watching Dexter and now you've spoiled it.

fuck you

Being pissed about a possible kissing-scene spoiler. grow some nuts
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
If I got a step sister now then i'd have no problem with this

But if I had the stepsister from when I was younger then I couldnt do it
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Seasons 1, 2, 4, and 6 of dexter are the only ones worth watching. The rest suck.

This thread is about Dexter, right?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Being pissed about a possible kissing-scene spoiler. grow some nuts

the thing is, if it was true it would have so many other implications that would give shit away for me.

and if you read my posts, know that i'm never as angry as i appear

Quote by MadClownDisease
I'm in series 8 of Dexter literally the very moment, and no, that doesn't happen.

ok, lol
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Seasons 1, 2, 4, and 6 of dexter are the only ones worth watching. The rest suck.

This thread is about Dexter, right?

Say whaaaaaat season 5 with Julia Stiles is great. I thought 6 was a bit meh. They sort of over-labour the religious motif. Mos Def was a good character though. But I think Mos Def is just quite likeable really. Similarly with 7, that Ukrainian mob boss guy was a great character, but the series was just a bit meh. A needless amount of time was spent in that strip club.

EDIT:
Quote by kaldar_ridley
so this is just part of my imagination?
*video*

dream sequence or not, it was a thing

Literally less than one second of that clip was anything approaching "making out", and I hardly think a dream counts

But also, that fella already made clear he doesn't want to know, so please be respectful and get rid of that.
Last edited by MadClownDisease at Jan 21, 2014,
meh who cares. you might ruin your relationship with her but it could to totally be worth it.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Tbh I'm not really enjoying it that much any more, I just have to get through to the end or else it'll all feel like a waste.
I think a big part of my dislike is how Dexter's motivations have changed. At first you feel sort of justified with it all and you can empathise with his decisions, but he just makes progressively worse and more stupid decisions. Maybe that's the point, who knows, but it certainly makes it a lot less fun to watch.

(I've tried to be generally vague to avoid any spoilers there)
Quote by MadClownDisease
Tbh I'm not really enjoying it that much any more, I just have to get through to the end or else it'll all feel like a waste.
I think a big part of my dislike is how Dexter's motivations have changed. At first you feel sort of justified with it all and you can empathise with his decisions, but he just makes progressively worse and more stupid decisions. Maybe that's the point, who knows, but it certainly makes it a lot less fun to watch.

this is literally exactly where i was a few months ago. it gets to be kind of a drag at some point, and I lost all motivation to finish it. But then I did and the ending sucked, so I wouldn't recommend continuing. Just rewatch season 1, enjoy the glory of the ice truck killer, and give up.
Quote by Malchius
Legally I don't think so, morally yes.

Legally? As far as I'm aware there is no law against banging somebody who isn't actually blood related to you.
It's like if you for some reason screwed a friend who you refer to as 'bro'. He's not actually your brother.

But yea, I don't really see anything wrong with it if they aren't actually blood related. I really don't see why people get so worked up about it. There was a thing in the news a few weeks ago where a guy and his stepsister were getting married and everybody was going apeshit about it I think it was a slow news day.

Imagine if you were dating a girl and then your Dad got into a relationship with her Mum. Would that mean you have to dump her ass? Hell no.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by MadClownDisease

at first i thought you were talking about banging your stepsister.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
at first i thought you were talking about banging your stepsister.

I'm literally balls deep as I type. I can't let this all be for nothing.
Spoiler post

I guess season 5 just depended on how much you like Julia Stiles, and I didn't, particularly. Everything between her and Dexter felt pretty forced, and I've stopped midway through season 7 right after the scene where Dexter cuts that Hannah girl free and ****s her instead of killing her. That shit made no sense and was SO forced. It's like there has to be some sort of love interest for Dexter and it comes across as patronizing. And how could you not think season 4 is one of the best after John Lithgow's performance?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

I don't have one, But if we have been stepbrother and sister from being a baby/small child, I'd probably not bang her.
If my father would marry someone today, and the stepsister is hot... i'd rape her daily.

You'd rape her daily?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
You'd rape her daily?

Probably not. no
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Probably not. no

Probably not?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
What about an ex step sister?
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Quote by lolmnt
Probably not?

Sometimes you have to take a break and skip a day for whatever reason, quit giving the guy such a hard time.
Page 1 of 2