Poll: Which drivers of the following cars piss me off the most?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which drivers of the following cars piss me off the most?
sports cars
37 28%
compacts
32 24%
luxury cars
43 32%
luxury suv
50 37%
suv
40 30%
late model cars (old cars)
25 19%
van
40 30%
classic/historic automobiles
19 14%
pick up trucks
50 37%
Make Thrustor the harvestor of innocemce the new UG mascot!
29 22%
Voters: 134.
Page 1 of 4
I have been noticing a trend amongst drivers on the road in how drivers of certain cars drive certain ways. For example luxury car owners seem to be the most self-entitled because they tale the lomgest at lights and tend to not let you in a lane, or sports car drivers tend to be far more aggressive. So pit which type of vehicle tends to piss you off the most.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Blacks.

Always.

Black car drivers are the worst.

Seriously, every time I see some white businessman in a black BMW or a black Audi, he's always driving like a twat, usually while on the phone.
old people in general.

and sometimes pickup trucks- the people in them either drive really well, or really bad. either way, they piss me off when they're gunning it through the street with the muffler taken off.
SUVs. Idiots drive like idiots when it snows. Oh, I have a 4WD SUV, that means I can go fast. Yeah, moron, it also means your 4WD does nothing if you need to stop.

IDIOTS!!
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I tell you who's the absolute worst though.

Rich white women in their Tahoes
Sail upon the open skies
Folk that drive German cars, especially BMWs. As far as I can tell when you own a BMW you have priority over absolutely every single other vehicle on the road.
The answer is BMW. It doesn't matter whether its the luxo sedan, SUV or sports car. It's BMW
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by WhiteStripesIII
Folk that drive German cars, especially BMWs. As far as I can tell when you own a BMW you have priority over absolutely every single other vehicle on the road.

for real, I don't think I've ever seen a BMW driver who wasn't a total tard
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
BMW drivers are always dickheads
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by WCPhils
for real, I don't think I've ever seen a BMW driver who wasn't a total tard

I drive a BMW

you wanna drag bitch? cmon lets drag sucka
Compacts - simply because they're cheap and there's lots of'em on the streets, it's inevitable that lots of'em are driven by people who shouldn't have a driver's license.

Luxury SUVs - because i find many of them are driven by:
- soccer moms;
- guys who think they're driving a sports car, but forget that their car weighs 2 tons and has the agility of a house;
- newbie drivers with rich parents that bought them the license (because judging from the way they drive, there's no way they could pass the driving exam without bribing the examinator) and the car.

SUVs - same as before, but with people who can't afford a luxury one.

Late model cars (old cars) - because they're mostly driven by old people that no longer possess the physical and mental abilities required to drive, and they're usually in pretty bad shape since the owners don't maintain them properly.
These i see as a counterpoint to classic/historic automobiles -- that usually are in good running condition, and the owners drive them maybe a tad faster than they should, but are overall pretty careful with them and know the actual art of driving and its pleasure.

Vans - because they're driven mostly by soccer moms (who don't know how to drive, are careless, distracted, and make a habit of denting other people's cars either when parking, or by opening their doors against the other cars) or are hand-me-downs to recent, young drivers, who proceed to drive them as if they are Ken Block and the van is his hooning Ford Fiesta.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by chev311e
this. And my dad is a pretty good driver, but he's the one who taught me.

Also hate people who drive Mustangs.

Related:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O46E0gCF5os&t=9m17s

Also related:
Driver wraps new Mustang around tree after owning it for only eight hours
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Average Oakville twat in an Audi/BMW that thinks they are immune from the rules of the road and basic civility because they bought the cheapest luxury car they could find.

Also anyone in Toronto.
Quote by mnf50
Women
^

Also, people who drive mustangs and 911s
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
pick up trucks

buncha cunts
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
What is with people's hatred of pick-up trucks? Never really been annoyed by them. Just seem like a bunch of dudes going to work usually
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Linkerman
Luxury SUVs - because i find many of them are driven by:
- soccer moms;
- guys who think they're driving a sports car, but forget that their car weighs 2 tons and has the agility of a house;
- newbie drivers with rich parents that bought them the license (because judging from the way they drive, there's no way they could pass the driving exam without bribing the examinator) and the car.
In my experience, people who drive luxury SUVs are people who like the idea of having SUVs but buy luxury SUV shaped cars, with the only exception being the Cayenne, which is never used off-road anyway.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by WCPhils
What is with people's hatred of pick-up trucks? Never really been annoyed by them. Just seem like a bunch of dudes going to work usually

Everyone I know that had a pick up truck treated it like a sports car. To the point of lowering it and adding a spoiler ffs, they also never ever had anything to haul around, which is pretty much the point of having one.
Page 1 of 4