Poll: Is Richard Sherman the best corner in the NFL?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is Richard Sherman the best corner in the NFL?
Can’t form opinion until Richard Sherman finally speaks up on subject
2 4%
No player in league can match his aggressive, physical talking
4 8%
Doubt he really thinks about who’s “better” or “best”—he just plays the game
3 6%
**** you
13 26%
Not equipped with knowledge or expertise to evaluate talent of professional football players
10 20%
Need to see a few more strong interviews
1 2%
[Unintelligible screaming]
15 30%
:haha
3 6%
Voters: 50.
Page 1 of 2
Poll coming
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
He makes Ray Lewis look like one classy son of a bitch.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
He makes Ray Lewis look like one classy son of a bitch.

uh, bullshit. Murder is super ****ing classy.

Can’t form opinion until Richard Sherman finally speaks up on subject
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by WaterGod
Richard Sherman is the greatest football player of all time.

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Um, **** yes!? Of course he is!

~A proud Seattle-area resident
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
Quote by WaterGod
Richard Sherman is the greatest football player of all time.

this quote is so bad it transcends sports
Quote by Thrashtastic15

this quote is so bad it transcends sports

Especially when Russell Wilson exists.

Then again, totally different skillsets. One's offense, one's defense. Definitely top two, though.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
The best cornerback in the NFL got taken out in the first quarter of the AFC championship by dirty hit from a former teammate.
UG's Prodigal Son
Kaep shouldn't have thrown that pass.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
Kaep shouldn't have thrown that pass.

If he had put more air on it, it may have had a chance, but he bulleted it in there right at Shermans head.

As far as Sherman being the best, he probably is for now, but Idk how long it will last. Not long ago Darrelle Revis and Nnamdi Asomugha were the best and now they're irrelevant.
Quote by genghisgandhi
*reported*

I'd like to remind people that 5 minutes after I post this no one is allowed to post per the UG rules

nerd
Quote by genghisgandhi
*reported*

I'd like to remind people that 5 minutes after I post this no one is allowed to post per the UG rules

nobody is gonna take you seriously until you stop wearing white reeboks and long white socks
I don't know, but he's a marketing genius!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
No because my superstar on Madden 06 was

I saved right before the IQ test and kept redoing it so he was super smart you see
shut up, carnivean, you kkk supporting, white bread lookin' motha****a
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
This thread is dildos.

Sherman is one of the best out there currently.

Still too young to say he's the best ever.

The fact that you are all talking about him means that his trash-talking is working.

**** this thread

That is all.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Guys, I'm confused about wtf Richard Sherman is. I feel like something he has done has crossed over into broader significance than just NFL stuff, because I keep seeing his name on Twitter in people I trust not to betray me by tweeting about the 'football' when I'm up late. What happened?
he's an extraordinarily loudmouthed individual who happens to be very good at his job.

best ever? no. and unless i'm quite wrong, he won't be. there have been far better players on far worse defenses.
Quote by gabcd86
Guys, I'm confused about wtf Richard Sherman is. I feel like something he has done has crossed over into broader significance than just NFL stuff, because I keep seeing his name on Twitter in people I trust not to betray me by tweeting about the 'football' when I'm up late. What happened?

He made a game-saving play against a player on the other team who he has past issues with stemming from some words shared at a charity event. He was interviewed immediately after the big play when the adrenaline was still flowing and he was still excited, and basically said he was the best ever and that the player he was defending was "garbage".
After he had calmed down, he was interviewed a few more times and was much more composed and not so crazy like.

The guy's just confident in himself. I deal with the same thing at work. People think I'm arrogant, when in reality, I know I'm the best at my job of anyone where I work.

People are making mountains out of mole-hills. But then again, I'm sure that's all a part of the reason he says this shit in the first place. Congratulations, puppets. He has control over you.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Page 1 of 2