Hi all, first post!

I have been trying to get this guitar effect on Guitar Rig 5 but I cannot for the life of me know what types of effects, pedals, it contains.


There is in example. It is like a chorus. The best word I can describe it is glassy.

It is used quite frequently in a lot of melodic rock songs

Last edited by G3 LesPaul at Jan 21, 2014,