your grammar is disgusting
28 23%
grammar nazis can suck my dick
29 24%
I f*cking hate guitarists
33 28%
Voters: 120.
Page 1 of 2
I stopped playing guitar years ago. its now collecting dust in my basement. when I did play it I just used to make noise and call it art

I actually kinda f*cking hate guitarists
Quote by RPGoof
So why did you just join this forum

hmm
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by kaldar_ridley
I stopped playing guitar years ago. its now collecting dust in my basement. when I did play it I just used to make noise and call it art

I actually kinda f*cking hate guitarists

I smell a multi.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
You might just be the first UG user to be banned for being inadvertently irritating.

Kids these days.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
I play guitar a lot, but i DO hate most guitarists, so i'm glad you made it a multi-selection poll. a quick trip to guitar centre/long and mcquade will make you hate guitarists worse than you ever thought possible. my favorite musicians are pretty quickly becoming bass players.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jan 21, 2014,
Your grammar isn't that bad.

I voted for everything.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
kladr pls
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i still play fairly often, when I can find the time and motivation.

It's one of my favorite things to just help pass the time by.
ayy lmao
Quote by ProgFripp74
You might just be the first UG user to be banned for being inadvertently irritating.

Kids these days.

Do you remember Represent or whatever his name was he was basically MH400 and he's gone fro pretty much that.
No, I just frequently join websites that are based on something I have no interest in.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
I play guitar and bass. that's all I have to say
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by link no1
No, I just frequently join websites that are based on something I have no interest in.

I want to punch you in the f*ckin face
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by kaldar_ridley

lolwut

14'ers are craaaazy
Quote by kaldar_ridley
You haven't even started on this forum yet and already you annoy the shit out of me.
I'm not constipated, so this is generally a bad thing.
You didn't even make this a thread where you would ask for people's opinions. Came out of nowhere, said you hate guitarists and that was it.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Guodlca

It might be because I don't know what constipated would mean other then being unable to take a shit, but I don't really get what that has to do with your annoyance with an irrelevant new UG user
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
It might be because I don't know what constipated would mean other then being unable to take a shit, but I don't really get what that has to do with your annoyance with an irrelevant new UG user

think of it this way: you're terribly constipated. you haven't been able to take a shit for weeks, and your insides are royally ****ed. you're coughing up shit, sweating blood, and all around just completely ridiculous. then you meet that annoying ass mother****er you knew from high school. he's so painfully annoying that your entire body panics, you've gotta get the **** out of there. you feel an intense urge to take a shit, run to the bathroom and boom, your organs come flying out of your asshole and you're dead.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
think of it this way: you're terribly constipated. you haven't been able to take a shit for weeks, and your insides are royally ****ed. you're coughing up shit, sweating blood, and all around just completely ridiculous. then you meet that annoying ass mother****er you knew from high school. he's so painfully annoying that your entire body panics, you've gotta get the **** out of there. you feel an intense urge to take a shit, run to the bathroom and boom, your organs come flying out of your asshole and you're dead.

This clarify's everything
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by Guodlca
You haven't even started on this forum yet and already you annoy the shit out of me.
You didn't even make this a thread where you would ask for people's opinions. Came out of nowhere, said you hate guitarists and that was it.

who are you?
Quote by kaldar_ridley
who are you?

who are you?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
who are you?

nobody.

so why the **** is he acting like he recognizes me or something? I have like 8 posts
Quote by kaldar_ridley
nobody.

so why the **** is he acting like he recognizes me or something? I have like 8 posts

Who are you though?
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Page 1 of 2