Page 1 of 2
if so, can you stop so the show can get ****ing cancelled already? if one of you stops that'll cut viewership by 12%.
ive never even heard of it

this is wholly unrelated, but is trailer park boys worth watching? im not making a thread for a question that stupid.
why not
everyone else does

and yeah, it's pretty funny. super ******ed, if you're into that kind of humor. just watch the trailer park boys movie and if you like it, watch the show
Quote by soundgarden1986

this is wholly unrelated, but is trailer park boys worth watching? im not making a thread for a question that stupid.

yes

but the movies are much shittier so dont listen to progdude. as usual hes wrong.
The only thing I know about this show is apparently they drink wine?

And the adverts are super annoying.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
yes

but the movies are much shittier so dont listen to progdude. as usual hes wrong.

so true, the movies are trash and the show is GOLD
^it's monica from friends

Quote by Thrashtastic15
yes

i've only seen one of the movies and a few of the episodes, so i could definitely be wrong here i never pretended to be an expert
Quote by progdude93

i've only seen one of the movies and a few of the episodes, so i could definitely be wrong here i never pretended to be an expert

well when you give advice its normally assumed you know what you are advising on.

you are definitely wrong btw.
Quote by progdude93
^it's monica from friends

lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by soundgarden1986
ive never even heard of it

I also have no idea what cougar town is.

also trailer park boys is hilarious, I highly recommend it.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
well when you give advice its normally assumed you know what you are advising on.

you are definitely wrong btw.

cool. and i know that when it comes to shows, oftentimes it can take a while to get into, and the episodes i saw weren't too different from the movie i saw (though i don't recall which movie it was). since nobody else was volunteering information, i did the best that i could. had you swooped in earlier, i wouldn't have had to.
They should swap out a couple of the main characters with real cougars. Then, and only then, will I watch the show.

And yes, Trailer Park Boys is the shit.
I think my friend watches it but that's expected because she loves Friends. I personally couldn't give two shits about it.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Combine the 2 shows and watch season 4 episode 6 of TPB. It has a cougar in it!!! Gooooooooo Steve French lol
give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Quote by soundgarden1986
this is wholly unrelated, but is trailer park boys worth watching?

does a bear shit in the woods?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
yes

I actually watched the movies first and would also recommend it. They are just slightly more watered down than the series. So if end up enjoying the movies, you'll absolutely love the series since they are that much better.
Quote by soundgarden1986

Did the tin man have a sheet metal cock?
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
The Pilot movie was the best out the movies, but there is a 3rd one coming out in April.
[facts]
Quote by Thrashtastic15
yes

[ /facts]

Quote by ehbacon
terrible show.

you like The Big Bang Theory
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
[facts]

Quote by WCPhils
you like The Big Bang Theory

[/facts]

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Is Courtney Cox still fine or is she old and gross now?

she looks like she's made of plastic
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I watch it, it's perfectly pleasant and occasionally funny - it picked up a lot halfway through the first season and has been solid since. Is its presence on the airwaves actively harming you?
I watched the first few episodes when they came out cause I liked Modern Family which aired after, and want to make Courtney Cox my wife, but it was pretty bad.
what a subway advertisement
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but one person stopping watching couldn't possibly cut the viewership by 12% as that would mean fractions of people were watching.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but one person stopping watching couldn't possibly cut the viewership by 12% as that would mean fractions of people were watching.

the people who watch Cougar Town are only a fraction of a person.
Quote by macashmack
Trailer park boys is kinda like a Canadian Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Other way round, TPB started 4 years before ASINP. Both great shows.
Cougar Town isn't as bad as you'd think it'd be, but it's still pretty fucking bad. They basically tried to mash Scrubs and Friends together and it did not work out well, as expected.

But I basically do nothing but watch sitcoms so I'm obligated to watch some of it from time to time.
Page 1 of 2