No, I don't
45 54%
Well I AM that creepy uncle
17 20%
Poodle
7 8%
Voters: 84.
Page 1 of 2
On the internet, you hear people talk about "that creepy uncle who stares at the young girls at family reunions" or something to that effect. But I never met anyone IRL who said that. And I don't have a creepy uncle either lol

Is it an American thing or what
I don't but my uncles daughters are hot. Such a shame it's family
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
I don't but my uncles daughters are hot. Such a shame it's family

Damn I can kinda relate, I have a hot cousin
Don't have a creepy uncle, but he did get dismembered from the family for shit he has done.

His wife manipulates him, and he only showed up at my granddads funeral (his father) to ask if there was a inheritance.

A true "scar"

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
No, but I have a racist uncle.

He's got #TopBantz
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
My mum's brother is pretty creepy, also pretty damn ill though. The man went crazy 10~ years ago and was afraid to go back to his own flat to the point where you then couldn't open the door through all the letters that had been piling up on the inside. My dad always disliked him so once when he said he was going to kill himself my dad bought him a large selection of pills and offered to pour him a glass of water to wash them down with (I still find that funny). What topped it off though was when he called my sister to say he wished her (then) 2 year old son dies a slow, painful death after he had just got out of intensive care for having pneumonia.

I kinda consider myself the sort of uncle that my nephew grows up to hate as he understands the things I do. When he misbehaves I take my phone out and 'call Santa' to cancel Christmas. He screams like a little girl and begs me not to. If he doesn't pick up his toys I get a black bag and race him to finish picking them up, with the ones I collect going to a charity shop. Fun fact: If you aim for their favourite toy first then soon get a move on. Creepy uncle, no. Evil uncle, certainly
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
Quote by barnesybaby
My mum's brother is pretty creepy, also pretty damn ill though. The man went crazy 10~ years ago and was afraid to go back to his own flat to the point where you then couldn't open the door through all the letters that had been piling up on the inside. My dad always disliked him so once when he said he was going to kill himself my dad bought him a large selection of pills and offered to pour him a glass of water to wash them down with (I still find that funny). What topped it off though was when he called my sister to say he wished her (then) 2 year old son dies a slow, painful death after he had just got out of intensive care for having pneumonia.

I kinda consider myself the sort of uncle that my nephew grows up to hate as he understands the things I do. When he misbehaves I take my phone out and 'call Santa' to cancel Christmas. He screams like a little girl and begs me not to. If he doesn't pick up his toys I get a black bag and race him to finish picking them up, with the ones I collect going to a charity shop. Fun fact: If you aim for their favourite toy first then soon get a move on. Creepy uncle, no. Evil uncle, certainly

Giving away perfectly good toys his parents buy him and giving them to charity.
You are so out of line there.
I'm 22 and I still don't understand why you would do such a thing. ur and uncle, not his parent.

Creepy uncle, no. Evil uncle, certainly

You should probably start being a grown-up uncle
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I don't really have a creepy uncle. I do have a weird/cool one though. He has tons of piercings and tattoos everywhere. Pretty sure he even has a prince albert.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by xxdarrenxx
Don't have a creepy uncle, but he did get dismembered from the family for shit he has done.

aah, that's the best way to do it imo

Kind of. He's about 30-something, still lives with his parents. There's something wrong with him in the head, but nobody can tell what.

He still goes to highschool football games (alone and to schools he has no connection to)

He gets a bunch of stupid tattoos, the name of his favorite bar, some baseball teams (he hates baseball), etc...

Got accused of stalking because he followed some girl everywhere, to the point where he went to college because of her, until her dad called my uncle's dad and told him to get my uncle to stop following her.

Goes on Craigslist hourly to see if there are any babyshowers he can go to. That's his new hobby.

Full on dresses like a leprechaun (talking full green suit, hat, gloves, cane, etc...) to fly up to Notre Dame on the money he earns working at a pizza place (his only job to date) to watch football.

Likes to dress as Waldo and go up to people on the street and say "You found me!"

Bought himself a fedora and vest and always wears them.

He's just weird. I'd post a picture if I weren't so sure his dad (one of my grandpas) was a member here.
Quote by Wisthekiller
Kind of. He's about 30-something, still lives with his parents. There's something wrong with him in the head, but nobody can tell what.

He still goes to highschool football games (alone and to schools he has no connection to)

He gets a bunch of stupid tattoos, the name of his favorite bar, some baseball teams (he hates baseball), etc...

Got accused of stalking because he followed some girl everywhere, to the point where he went to college because of her, until her dad called my uncle's dad and told him to get my uncle to stop following her.

Goes on Craigslist hourly to see if there are any babyshowers he can go to. That's his new hobby.

Full on dresses like a leprechaun (talking full green suit, hat, gloves, cane, etc...) to fly up to Notre Dame on the money he earns working at a pizza place (his only job to date) to watch football.

Likes to dress as Waldo and go up to people on the street and say "You found me!"

He's just weird. I'd post a picture if I weren't so sure his dad (one of my grandpas) was a member here.

Oh son that ain't right
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Quote by Wisthekiller

I want your grandpa to confirm this
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by Wisthekiller

"Kind of" lol
Nope. But I have one who is an alcoholic/borderline speed addict. And one who died from ass cancer.
I've got an odd ball uncle, but he's harmless and not creepy. He's had a few pet parrots, lives on a house boat and my mom says he won't go anywhere, even walking around on his house boat, without his banjo strapped around him. Just a peculiar fellow too with odd mannerisms
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
nah my uncle is pretty cool but can be irritating if you're around him too long
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Yep, my uncle is a complete ****ing prick. He's like 45, he has no teeth, he's got a giant beer belly, walks around everyone with his shirt off, has no hair and always flirts with his daughter-in-law. It's ****ed up.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Chris3235
Oh son that ain't right

I agree. Buying a fedora? What kind of mad man is he?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I have a screwed up uncle that no one can locate anymore. Never met him. He was/is a drug addict and I heard he tried raping one of his cousins and tried to get into our house and get to my mom when my dad wasn't there.

Can't blame him for turning out that way. I heard his father would lock him and his other screwed up brother in the chicken coop under their house like animals.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by kikaykitko
Can't blame him for turning out that way. I heard his father would lock him and his other screwed up brother in the chicken coop under their house like animals.

Radiolab (podcast) did an interesting episode on blame, and they discussed whether or not you can blame someone like that for their upbringing or other identifiable factors. It's a pretty interesting topic, imo. Ted Kaczynski (the Unibomber) pretty much went crazy as a result of the MKULTRA program. So can you blame all the murders on him, or the FBI who subjected him to the program? Similar scenario.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I really don't. Both my uncles are cool guys.

Quote by Wisthekiller
*post*

Yeah I think you won.

Quote by Jehannum
There's a guy who calls himself my creepy uncle. His name's Lester.

I think that if you name a guy Lester you pretty much staked out his future as a creepy person.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Jehannum
There's a guy who calls himself my creepy uncle. His name's Lester.

Sure it isn't Fester?
Quote by Trowzaa
Yep, my uncle is a complete ****ing prick. He's like 45, he has no teeth, he's got a giant beer belly, walks around everyone with his shirt off, has no hair and always flirts with his daughter-in-law. It's ****ed up.

Whats wrong with having a belly?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

I dunno maybe the shirtless bit
no, cuz we're not trailer trash

You'd think with 14 of them there would be one creepy one, but there isn't
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 22, 2014,
All of my uncles live in the backwoods and make meth. I don't think i've seen any of them in like 15 years.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by naedauuf
Radiolab (podcast) did an interesting episode on blame, and they discussed whether or not you can blame someone like that for their upbringing or other identifiable factors. It's a pretty interesting topic, imo. Ted Kaczynski (the Unibomber) pretty much went crazy as a result of the MKULTRA program. So can you blame all the murders on him, or the FBI who subjected him to the program? Similar scenario.

Depends. I'd have to read up on what the MKULTRA program is. In my uncle's case, I blame his father. Being locked up in a chicken coop as a child and just not being treated as a person, he didn't really have anything normal to associate with. I mean, if the only people who would hang out with you are druggies and mentally ill homeless people bc you're shunned by everyone else, what do you expect. I'm sure plenty of factors played into how he turned out, but his father kind of set the precedent on how he learned to treat himself and others.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Well I cant say I do but I can say my neighbor was, the due would be shwasted almost every day and you'd see him go out in the front of his yard and piss on his plants, mind you kids play on the streets, he lingers on his porch drinking and watching. pretty f*cking creepy.
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by Wisthekiller

That's fantastic.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

It's fine if you're not shirtless, hairless and toothless
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i do but he means well and he's done some really great stuff for the family. he's just painfully awkward but you know we're family, awkwardness is trivial.

i WILL be a creepy uncle though and no one doubts this. manifest destiny.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Page 1 of 2