cant figure out why britain hasnt produced any worthwhile music since the 80s

you appear to be suffering from severe dementia. consult a doctor at once
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Savadave
see what?

the spice girls?

Yeah my point was exactly the opposite of that. Look beyond boy bands and shit
cum on n tell me wat u want wat u rly rly want
O i tell u wat i want wat i rly rly want
i wanna i wanna i wanna i wanna
i wanna rly rly rly wana zig ah zig uh

spice girls were the shit for sure
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Jyrgen
Yeah my point was exactly the opposite of that. Look beyond boy bands and shit

no thx bro. its hard enough to find good bands in america thanks to the illuminati. no way am i gonna spend hours looking up obscure british bands that are probably not that great to begin w/.
lol dis nigga
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
look if u guys can prove me wrong then by all means share some modern british music that isnt awful. lyric vids would be pref though, my grafix processor cant handle the big teef.
Quote by Savadave
no thx bro. its hard enough to find good bands in america thanks to the illuminati. no way am i gonna spend hours looking up obscure british bands that are probably not that great to begin w/.

Quote by korinaflyingv

this is by far my favorite kind of pit thread
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by willT08
*songs*

I don't mean to sound like a judgmental twat like TS, but do you really think grime and dubstep are going be the best choices to convince someone who hates modern music that there's good stuff out there?

I mean, I'm not claiming that these tracks are objectively shit, but they're not really the best choices to ease someone into modern music.

EDIT: though I guess they are both very much modern British music scenes, so they're relevant in that way.
Quote by I.O.T.M
****ing tune boi

yup.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o