I've been playing guitar for 25 years recently I've noticed that my hands are getting weaker and cant make all the chords.
I play a Taylor electro acoustic.
I would love some advice as to whether I should change my guitar and if so what to?
Yeah change to a bass
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
i like how you instantly jumped from 'oh no my hands are too weak to play guitar' to 'i guess im gonna have to get an easier guitar'

how about this: get something to train the muscles in your hands

alternatively, eat your own head
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by sammydonald
I've been playing guitar for 25 years recently I've noticed that my hands are getting weaker and cant make all the chords.
I play a Taylor electro acoustic.
I would love some advice as to whether I should change my guitar and if so what to?

Either u are getting REAALLLYYY old, or you should see a doctor.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
25 years of playing, and I'm assuming you weren't fresh out the womb when you started playing. You're getting old and played for 25 years. Like someone who was a runner getting older and getting shitty knees. Not really anything you can do about it but vape some weed and play some more
Go to the doctor. You may be having some kind of B vitamin deficiency. At least that's what they told me when I had weakness in my arms and was freaking out about having a blood clot.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
You make that hand make those damn chords just like when you banging a chick and you dont want to cum yet you tell your junk you better not cum!
Whats goes around must come down
Go to a doctor.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.