Saw this in a local shop, it's fretless and the only markings are an M on the headstock. The shop has no idea what it is either and said a collector sold it to them. It's obviously a quality guitar and has mother of pearl binding up the neck.

Anyone know what it is?

I've also never seen the type of bridge it's got on it...

Also can't work out what all the switches could do. Maybe one to coil tap the humbucker, one selector switch..., and the other?
Last edited by Tune my fork at Feb 10, 2014,
looks like a malibustaiceeh
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
It looks like Les Paul Double Cutaway copy with a Telecaster bridge. Could be one some one made themselves.
Yeah that might explain it. Very well built for a home made job though. Makes me think it must be a luthier... Also do you know what those extensions on the bridge are for? Think it might be to do with it being fretless. They have small springs under each one at the top.

Quote by Tune my fork
Yeah that might explain it. Very well built for a home made job though. Makes me think it must be a luthier... Also do you know what those extensions on the bridge are for? Think it might be to do with it being fretless. They have small springs under each one at the top.

Looks like a regular Telecaster bridge to me.

Quote by The_Casinator
Looks like a regular Telecaster bridge to me.

But notice those brass looking plates on top of them?
moving to Electric Guitar
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
i'm going to guess a matsumoku but that's totally just a wild stab.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
i'm going to guess a matsumoku but that's totally just a wild stab.

hmm maybe
Looks like an astrological scorpio, googled scorpio guitars, found this luthiers site:

perriinkguitars.com/scorpio/

could be one of his first builds?

At first I tough mayones (oold) but i was wronggggg...

anyway goodluck...but if its a god guitar and you want get it an learn its quirks

Quote by 7ire_man
Looks like an astrological scorpio, googled scorpio guitars, found this luthiers site:

perriinkguitars.com/scorpio/

could be one of his first builds?

At first I tough mayones (oold) but i was wronggggg...

anyway goodluck...but if its a god guitar and you want get it an learn its quirks

Wow that's the closest logo I've seen, thanks!