I'm sure you've all seen those ads about how natural gas is the greatest and it powers everything and how 300 billion dollars will be saved yada yada. Well, I think it's kinda weird. Do you think it's because gas companies know that the market is moving towards nuclear power and sustainable energy, so they are trying to get the public on their side to save themselves?
i support fart energy

that is only happening in your shit part of the country cause they are building natural gas lines that could blow up and kill 1,000,000,000 innocent children and want the public to be okay with it
It's because there's so much NG currently available that it's ridiculously cheap and not very profitable, and if marketing can spur a move toward more usage it will increase in value. Pretty basic stuff.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Hydrogen is the way to go. Honda built their first fuel cell car many years ago.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by macashmack
Why don't we use clean green energy and then we can live forever

Well, what fun would that be?
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Quote by macashmack
Why don't we use clean green energy and then we can live forever

You know the companies that say they give clean energy are still using natural gas? plus the way they sell "clean energy" normally turns out to be a scam.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&ved=0CEYQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fivebeenmugged.typepad.com%2Fmy_weblog%2F2010%2F05%2Fjust-energy.html&ei=uhzgUqeNDfSrsQSJ14GgDQ&usg=AFQjCNH-Aob7OD0CoZXyu_bAmxHChAArhg&bvm=bv.59568121,d.cWc
Whats goes around must come down
They used to just burn off the natural gas and now they're trying to sell it for a profit since they realized morons will pay money for it if they advertise it right. It's like lots of pulp OJ.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
They used to just burn off the natural gas and now they're trying to sell it for a profit since they realized morons will pay money for it if they advertise it right. It's like lots of pulp OJ.

pulp in juice is worse than Hitler
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts

Gasoline used to be a waste item from the crude oil refining process. Things change...
Charles Darwin
Quote by macashmack
What about it is BS?

I'll be honest with you, I've had this 'discussion' so many times that I seriously considered simply not responding. (And regret that I did)

So please don't think I'm being rude or dismissive to you personally when I ask you to spend just a little time researching the facts of fracking and the actual harm it's caused v. the implied harm and come to your own conclusions.

It's a hot button issue, there's plenty of data readily available.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Weaponized
facts: fracking is bad, puts poison in the water supply and causes earthquakes

aw FRACK NIGGA
Still gonna need natural gas to make ammonia, methanol and associated products.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by rock.freak667
Still gonna need natural gas to make ammonia, methanol and associated products.

ammonia can and is often synthesized from water and nitrogen.

anyway, the reason they're doing this is to try to seem friendly. the whole global climate change thing is a real bummer to them.
i don't know why i feel so dry