Heya

I've been wanting to build my own pedalboard for a while now and finally decided to do it. Went to a local hardware store last weekend and got a nice pine board and velcro for it.

Today I finally had some free time and got started. I decided the size should be 55x35cm (21.65x13.78").

I started off cutting the board into correct size and sanded it (yes it's snowing in Iceland).

I cut out a 4.5cm (1.78") piece to raise the board and sanded it to the correct angle.

Putting everything in place.

Some drilling.

Everything in place!

I'm planning on painting it white tonight and again tomorrow. I'll post update pics as I go!

Feel free to share opinions!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Seagull S6
Laney Lionheart L5T

and a bunch pedals...
Last edited by jonthorsigmunds at Feb 4, 2014,
Just by looking at how you made the feet, it doesnt seem like it'd be super sturdy? maybe make a sounder base?
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.
Quote by abyssspecter
Just by looking at how you made the feet, it doesnt seem like it'd be super sturdy? maybe make a sounder base?

I chose to make the feet in two parts to be able to fit power and cables under there with ease. I did test the feet and it does seem pretty damn sturdy (it's good wood).

I am not planning on putting this board through a world tour so I'm sure it'll be fine
Seagull S6
Laney Lionheart L5T

and a bunch pedals...
top tip, put the hook velcro on the board and the loop side on the pedals, that way if you ever use a single pedal on a carpet floor it wont stick!

might seem obvious but it certainly wasnt to to the chap who sold me my wah wah!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
^^^

I was thinking pine or maple. Thought oak was much darker. I'm terrible with woods though. Very terrible.
You guys are absoulutely right, it's pine. I'm not sure how I managed to write oak up there, sorry. It's been fixed
Seagull S6
Laney Lionheart L5T

and a bunch pedals...