My rig right now is a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier head running out of a Orange 4/10 cab. I'm looking to play Hardcore music, along the lines of Terror/Hatebreed/Cruel Hand/Death Before Dishonor. What settings should I be running on my head to get that sound? I also have a Ibanez Tube Screamer pedal. What should the settings be on that? And should I invest in a noise suppressor or other pedals as well? The guitar with that rig is an Epiphone LP

I also have my bass rig that I'm looking to get situated. It's a Ampeg PF-350 with a sansamp bass driver DI. I'm aiming for a sound that'll complement the guitar, but stick out enough without sounding out of place. The bass on that is an Ibanez SR-530.
setting threads are banned. look for the "official settings thread' or something similar/ hundreds.

good luck. read the rules

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Are you sure it's an Orange 4x10 and not a 4x12? Honestly, that's your problem right there, if it is. 10" speakers are going to sound weak in comparison to 12s for hardcore.

Anyway, as has been said, settings threads aren't allowed, we have a thread for that, so I'm closing this. Please read the rules. Good luck!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com