Page 1 of 2
lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
lol
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Weaponized
I clicked the link but the page wouldn't loud and I got scared so I closed the tab

this ;_;
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
wow, I'm calling my PTA right now, my kids are not going to get cancer over this
Israel is a terrorist state.
lel

Quote by JD Close
wow, I'm calling my PTA right now, my kids are not going to get cancer over this
Don't do it! You'll get phone cancer!
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
lmao
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I hovered this thread before entering, expecting a long, well-written, controversial message, containing unique and unparalleled argumentation.

All it says is lol.

F u c k the human race.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
I hovered this thread before entering, expecting a long, well-written, controversial message, containing unique and unparalleled argumentation.

All it says is lol.

F u c k the human race.

In the Pit? Nah.
lol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jan 22, 2014,
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by Baby Joel
lol
How many are there? I had to open another internet because my Internet explorer had too many tabs.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

so apparently after visiting the doc today he told me i have cancer in my balls due to repeated extensive use of a laptop.
Quote by Dregen
so apparently after visiting the doc today he told me i have cancer in my balls due to repeated extensive use of a laptop.

lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Dregen
Admit you were just doing this.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by eGraham
lol

This would be funnier if it was aimed at fearofthemark.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
lol

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Page 1 of 2