Hi there!
I am looking for a new leather jacket cause I lost my old one....
I have looked at some sites (www.mrtoken.com, stayhard.se and such) and also local shops but can´t find anyone I like.
I want it Heavy Metal inspired and like the ones from late 80s. So if you got any tips for sites pls link them to me.

Rock on!
kill a fat chick

BIKER LEATHER JACKETS WITH STRAPS AND BUTTONS AND S H I T ?

you will look like a tool... a major, pathetic, corney, lame tool... Unless you ride a motorbike.

Get a simple and fitting, black/grey/brown bomber/trendy one with a hood and stretchy-cotton cuffs. Those are stylish and you will look cool. Plus, you can get some cheap ones for like 40 bucks at some stores.

biker leather = quality for falling down and stuff.

non biker leather = cheap quality for, well, being fashionable and not being "tuff".

(i hope someone gets the pony boy/outsiders reference)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Jan 22, 2014,
paaaaaaaaaaack of cigarettes
i eeeeempty outttttttt

S O M A N Y P R O D U C T H A V E M A N Y I T E M S A L E

wantto b uy new jackets new jackets new jackets new jackets we have listtted items on www.jeanjackmeoffit.com

new new item red jacket blue jacket green jacket cum jacket new bored jacket need appliance with jacket.. . . . toester toester toester need toest? good good

good good buy www.jeanjackmeoffit.com
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I assume adbot cause I know I read this exact thread a few days ago and was going to make fun of TS for wanting to buy a jacket prepatched/vomited on.
"Get a simple and fitting, black/grey/brown bomber/trendy one with a hood and stretchy-cotton cuffs. Those are stylish and you will look cool"

Ugh hood? No way
many leather jackets for sale great price today buy jacket leather now for special price warm leather and nice look very cool and baseball player mafia james bond with leather jacket if you buy today at low price!
Get a velvet jacket.
That'll be ****in metal.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by kingofscrews
I want it Heavy Metal inspired and like the ones from late 80s

Don't forget the matching leather fedora