Hey guys!
I've been on this forum for quite some time now, and I've learned so much about guitar. So first of, thanks!

Second. I've become more and more interested in guitars. How they are made, how to repair/maintain them ect, but I've never really got round to trying to do it myself, i've just read loads about it online. So, I was thinking it's about time I get something done about it.

What is the best way to begin? I have a Fender Squire acoustic guitar, which was my first acoustic guitar, maybe I should try doing something to that? change tuning begs, saddle, bridge, or?
Maybe even try to add some electronics?

Cheers, and have a great evening!
well, is there anything about your guitar that you don't like? it goes out of tune quickly? if so, some new tuners might be right up your alley. Grover, Waverly and especially Gotoh make some really nice ones. i put Gotoh 510's on all of my guitars that don't already come with them. you'll have to drill very small pilot holes though.. not hard, just measure the size of the screw that come with the tuners and put a piece of tape at "the point of no return" of the drill bit.
is your guitar lacking a bit in clarity and sustain? try a new saddle... Stewmac or Bob Colosi make some great ones. there are a lot of materials available for saddles (and nuts.. but leave those alone unless you get the specialized nut files) shaving the saddle down with sandpaper is quite easy if a bit time consuming. sand a little at a time, re-install and retune to see if its at a good height. much easier to sand a little and keep testing than to keep ordering new saddles because you took too much off and all it does is fret-buzz now.
start with those seemingly simple adventures and see where it takes you. if it's fun and you do a good job of it, find the local luthiers and become one of their groupies !!!!
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)