This guy ripped me off like 30 bucks last summer, and I wanted to get back at him. So me and my friends drove up to his apartment one night at about 7PM. He was working a night shift at the time. I walked up to his front doorstep, pulled down my pants, squated down, and a giant nug of shit came out of my ass and onto the step and a little on his door. I brought toilet paper and wiped my ass, and left the toilet paper there.

We decided we needed more shit, so my friend went to the park and shit in a bag, and went back to the apartment and smeared it all over his front door and doorknob.

So the guy gets on facebook the next morning, and posts "So I get home after working 10 hours this morning, and there is a ****in pile of shit on my front step. To whoever did this, go to hell and **** you!"

It's funny because he had to clean it up

What's the worst thing you guys have ever done?
never before in my life have i heard such a pussy ass story

ts, you are a pussy
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Marijuana. Next thing I knew I was injecting and OD'd. Now I'm dead.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
yea, what a punk
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by StewieSwan
That's kinda extreme for 30 bucks, bro. Jesus.

This.

But one time a group of friends I was with convinced a kid to eat 12 pieces of laxative. It was a really douchey thing to do, but if anyone deserved it, it was him.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
This one time i ripped this guy off for $30. But then i had to clean up crap so it was even.
also i think i gave a Eulogy for the death of Clarks1-Clarks82 at some point during my heavy drinking days.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by Clark83
I brought toilet paper and wiped my ass, and left the toilet paper there.

Not cool to litter bro
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
Not cool to litter bro

fuck it, it's biodegradable, right?

and depending on what he ripped you off for - because i'm assuming the $30 was probably to buy something from him (*cough* drugs *cough*) - and how much money you had coming in, i'd say there might be a situation where i think it'd be deserved.

but regardless, i lol'd.

edit: wait, did he mention the doorknob on his post?
Last edited by Dregen at Jan 22, 2014,
He straight up stole it from me. I gave him 30 bucks because he knew someone who could get us some vodka, and it turned out he was lying and just wanted my 30 bucks, and thought he could get away with it because I was already piss drunk.
Quote by Clark83
He straight up stole it from me. I gave him 30 bucks because he knew someone who could get us some vodka, and it turned out he was lying and just wanted my 30 bucks, and thought he could get away with it because I was already piss drunk.

close enough, lol.

(you should look at my edit)
When I was 5 I grabbed a Rice Krispie Bar off the candy shelf while my mom and I were paying for our groceries. I was a quiet kid and tried to get my mom's attention while she was paying but she didn't notice me. So I just walked out of the store with the Rice Krispie Bar still in my hands. She saw me eating it in the car and told me that it was very bad of me to have taken it.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
It's clark
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Clark83
He didn't say anything about the doorknob

aaaah, very subtle of him to do.
I lit a kids hair on fire.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle

that happened to me once.

by that i mean the kid who's hair was on fire.
Quote by Nelshizzle

In Kindergarten, we were cutting out shapes from construction paper, and I turned around for no reason and cut the girl's hair who was sitting behind me.

We became good friends.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham

In Kindergarten, we were cutting out shapes from construction paper, and I turned around for no reason and cut the girl's hair who was sitting behind me.

We became good friends.

and back in the day when life was a lot more simpler...
When I was 12 or 13 I jammed a hockey stick into the spokes of some kid I didn't like's bike as he was riding down the street at a pretty good speed

That was probably the most dickish thing I've ever done.

He didn't really get hurt though. Hurt enough to not chase me, but that was about it
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 22, 2014,
RFNR - Ruckus For No Reason. When I was a young teen (14-16) we would go around and **** shit up for no reason at all. One day we were driving around and I threw a brick through the back window of someones car. Once I was old enough to drive I felt absolutely rancid about what I had done... I still do actually. For all I know they were broke as shit and going to a food bank... ugh I hate myself, WHY DID YOU MAKE ME REMEMBER CLARK?!?!?!?!

DAMN YOOOOUUUU!

Also, one time I broke in to my public school when I was in grade 7. I took a shit in to toilet paper and smeared it all over the bathroom mirror It was surprisingly fun!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
English GCSE's, you have to do a presentation thing to the class.

A girl does hers on the Make A Wish foundation, she was swimming with some dolphins etc etc etc. So I thought hang on, you're not dying, you're going to regular school and you seem alright. So when she asked at the end whether or not anyone had any questions, I stuck my hand up and asked her "What's wrong with you then"

She had brain cancer. Legit. I got in massive shit for it.
Back in high school this guy called the cops on my friend and I as we were walking home accusing us of trying to break into the model home that he lived next to. After being taken down to the police station and having our time wasted we hated the guy. Every week after the trash came we would drive by, grab his trash barrel while driving and drag it down the street and leave it there.

I never got to see his reaction when he went to go get it. I feel kind of bad because it was petty on our part and we did this for months on end.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Some of this shit makes me feel like a good person and maybe I'm not going to hell after all
most dickish thing i ever did was on accident

i accidentaly slept with an aquantance gf(i hadnt met the guys gf yet and she never mentioned a guy)then we became freidns after they broke up and then a month later boned the girl he was dating
seriously...this guy nows how to pick em

were cool but boy did i felt shitty afterwards
why did you poop clark were you high on marijuana smoke?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
People who shit in public (not counting public bathrooms) are scientifically proven to go nowhere in life and die young.
Quote by Clark83
Prove it

Two people I know that have done it are going nowhere in life. The dying young part has yet to be confirmed.