Poll: Is this equal to donating to an anti-gay food chain?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is this equal to donating to an anti-gay food chain?
Yes
16 38%
No
26 62%
Voters: 42.
Page 1 of 2
So, my friend recently lost his wallet. He had a $10 gift card to Chic-fil-a in there that a family member purchased for him. Well now since he lost his wallet, no free chicken for him.

But everyone knows that Chic-fil-a are a bunch of gay haters. They donate money to anti-gay organizations all the time. But now that he doesn't have the card anymore, the company gained 10 dollars and didn't lose any product by selling to him. So, by losing his wallet, did he technically donate 10 dollars to a homophobic fast food chain?
I think it's wrong how many threads you make
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
that's an interesting way to think about that.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Technically whoever bought it for him gave the money to Chic-fil-a and they had the money before he lost the coupon.
Clark just because you were resurrected after your marijuana overdose doesn't mean you're a celebrity. pls stahp making bad threads.
Stop making threads Clark.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156
If you're gonna boycott a company because you don't like the personal beliefs that the people running it have then you should be ready to stop buying anything from anywhere. Not everyone shares the same personal beliefs as you.
What a dumb sentiment.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
What a dumb sentiment.

That's why I deleted it. You weren't supposed to see that
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
All this talk about chicken and yet you're being a c0ck.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Homophobia never tasted so good.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by Malchius
Technically whoever bought it for him gave the money to Chic-fil-a and they had the money before he lost the coupon.

Bingo.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I voted yes. He is a giant hate machine.

Jokes. **** no, smoke another joint
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by captainsnazz
Giving money to an organisation that enslaves and slaughters chickens is bad, whether they're anti-gay or not.

m8.

chickens are so dumb they deserve to die m8
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by genghisgandhi

****in sketchy as shit walking around trying to find a place that's open at 2 am

You're starting to adapt to the Manc culture
Quote by captainsnazz
RIP your country then

I honestly wouldnt mind going vegetarian for a bit but I cant make it happen yet so :/
Quote by captainsnazz
RIP your country then

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
They already made the sale so it makes little difference. #lrn2ecconomicsnoob
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by Malchius

yeah, come on Clark, try harder

chic-fil-a is shit tho
banned
Quote by losing battle
They already made the sale so it makes little difference. #lrn2ecconomicsnoob

yes it does. suppose he doesn't find the gift card. chick fila makes a profit of $10. suppose he finds the gift card and buys ten dollars worth of nuggets which cost chick fila $7 to produce. chick fila makes a profit of $3.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I don't care how many gays they hate. They have good chicken.
i've never had chick-fil-a although i'm open to trying it in spite of their views on homosex

except i'd probably have to go to one of those weird ass states in america where my skin colour would attract funny looks

prob even more so since i'm going out to get fried chicken and substantiating a stereotype

i ****ing love fried chicken though

brb gonna go blow my last 30 dollars on drumsticks and thighs #darkmeat

Quote by genghisgandhi
you wanna see what this thread made me do?

****in sketchy as shit walking around trying to find a place that's open at 2 am

this guy gets is

the sacrifice is real

get your chicken at Church's man com'on be an OG consumer.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Honey Burst
Alvarez Cedar Top
Fender Twin Reverb
CAE dual-fasel wah
EMMA DiscumBOBulator
T-Rex Yellow Drive
TC Spark
Mooer Phaser
TC Flashback X4
Quote by MinterMan22
i've never had chick-fil-a although i'm open to trying it in spite of their views on homosex

except i'd probably have to go to one of those weird ass states in america where my skin colour would attract funny looks

prob even more so since i'm going out to get fried chicken and substantiating a stereotype

i ****ing love fried chicken though

brb gonna go blow my last 30 dollars on drumsticks and thighs #darkmeat

nah, they're pretty much everywhere
___

Quote by The_Blode
Page 1 of 2