There are three pedals I have to switch off and on. They always go off and on with each other, absolutely no exceptions. I know there are loop selector type things, but it kinda seems like a waste of a pedal Are there any quick tricks to doing this that people have tried? I was thinking of gluing a piece of wood or something to all three pedal switches might work. They're all MXR type switches if that matters.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
A single looper pedal is like $20, I don't think that's a waste of a pedal. It does exactly what you want and it's going to work every time. You can make a really small one out of an old trinket box or altoids tin if space is very tight.

If you were particularly enterprising you could get a new enclosure and put all three pedals in the same box with a master switch.
I should have been more clear. Two turn on while one turns off and vice versa. I've seen a couple pedals that switch between two loops with one click for ~$40. I'm not that cheap, I have a $100 pedal and a $70 pedal on my board. I just thought there would be a few interesting solutions guitarists have came up with using pedals for the last 40 years.
A very cheap solution would be to get a small piece of wood, and put it over the switches. Instead of glueing (is that even a word?) it to the pedals, just drill half way through the wood so this piece will "sit" over the switches. Quick remove and you keep your pedals in proper condition.

A bit like this if you can't picture it: http://cdn.instructables.com/FDV/HF1T/HH2VJJ2P/FDVHF1THH2VJJ2P.MEDIUM.jpg
That is a fantastic idea, thank you very much. I'm definitely trying this now. I feel incredibly stupid for not thinking of that.
You want to put a shitty looking piece of wood on top of your pedals instead of using an awesome loop pedal, that was designed to do exactly what you want to do? And is cheap?

Kay.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
And it's also cheaper.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I use a loop pedal, though you could also use an A/B for what you describe. I have both, both made by me for less than $20. I'm no electronics guy either, both are stupid easy.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I can't see how A/B or Loop pedal would do the trick? How could you manage to turn 2 on and one off with a single click?
many a/b loopers have two switches, one for complete bypass and one for a/b so the a/b button just changes whether loop a or loop b is in use. it means you can never use a+b.
Like this one
Quote by Offworld92
You want to put a shitty looking piece of wood on top of your pedals instead of using an awesome loop pedal, that was designed to do exactly what you want to do? And is cheap?

Kay.