Foo Fighters
Between The Buried And Me
Michael Jackson
Mastodon
Black Flag
Fugazi
Wu Tang Clan
Tupac
My buddy likes Mastodon. Always plays their CDs super loud when we go somewhere. He also likes to blast Zeppelin all the time, too.

I try not to ride with him whenever I can.
Jimmy Buffett certainly isn't the greatest artist ever but he's great for half listening to when you're at a waterpark or a tropical themed restaurant or some shit.
BTBAM.

It really pisses me off because their talent is absurd, but they cannot make a song I actually can sit through to save their lives.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by iwannabesedated
Jimmy Buffett certainly isn't the greatest artist ever but he's great for half listening to when you're at a waterpark or a tropical themed restaurant or some shit.

He's like the Gallagher of music.
Quote by Admiral_Crunch
He's like the Gallagher of music.

Yeah. One trick pony who you get tired of quickly but every once in a while isn't so bad.
Quote by necrosis1193
BTBAM.

It really pisses me off because their talent is absurd, but they cannot make a song I actually can sit through to save their lives.

Sounds like they're suffering from Behold The Arctopus syndrome.
Although I now listen to a bit of everything more than I used to, I still don't really like punk.

I tend not to like music where within the first 5 seconds you know exactly where the song will go, and on top of that I don't like music that isn't produced well. I would much rather listen to a bad song produced well than a good song produced badly. Not saying all punk is produced badly, but one of the key features of the music seems to be roomy drums and single-tracked guitars with tinny distortion, which I don't really like the sound of.

Also, any "noise" music. Fits into what I just said, but I truly do not understand the point of music if it is "supposed" to sound bad. If you are going to cover everything in a layer of distortion and reverb then why do you even bother to tune your instrument.
Quote by Random3
Also, any "noise" music. Fits into what I just said, but I truly do not understand the point of music if it is "supposed" to sound bad. If you are going to cover everything in a layer of distortion and reverb then why do you even bother to tune your instrument.

Merzbow is a genius, bro. You're just not intellectual enough to understand his art.

Nah, I'm just kidding.

I'm not a fan of noize but I don't hate it.
hm..

CCR sure are terrible
Bruce Springsteen is kinda meeh

I realy don't have a single artist I dislike more than others and I don't really go around thinking about them very much.

AC/DC is proper shit too, and Iron Maiden ofc.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Biffy Clyro. Disliked what I've heard on the radio more than average random stuff.

But threads like this are a good way to make enemies.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Kanye West.

Okay, so there are obviously guys that are worse. But Kanye I particularly hate because he gets touted as a musical and lyrical genius by idiots.

+1

I tried to listen to his dark twisted fantasy. Turned it off after 2 songs because I realised it was not going to be anything special.

He's terribly boring and mediocre.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I did that exact same thing.

Okay, maybe it's a situation where my expectations were so high it couldn't live up to the hype. But I've literally heard the phrase "changing the shape of music" and I'm like "lol".

It's supposed to be all experimental and new, the only thing it is in to my ear is lazy.

yeha that's just hilarious really. he's a tired hack and nothing new compared to 10 other in the same genre.

I don't know why he's praised. He's uncreative and stale.